4. Vigilante:Thief

3rd Person POV

8 Years Later

Hisashi:"Alright,are you ready son?"

Izuku:"Yes. Yes,I am."

Aq It had been a couple of years since Izuku took a as his First Quirk. After that Hisashi brought him to UA for training. He was able to move Quickly and Quietly. He also took some Quirks that his Father didn't want.

-Rivet Stab:His Father Possessed Two,so he gave on to Izuku,which instead of Black & Red,is Now Green and White.
(Drawback:Causes Fingers to go Numb)

-Jūryoku no zōka:Increases the Gravity on a person. Midoriya is able to increase gravity on 10-15 people due to training.(Drawback:N/A)

-Rathe:This Quirk allows him to travel at 50-790 MPH.(Drawback:His Legs will start Aching the more he runs, but has decreased)

-Fast Travel:This gives the user the ability to travel anywhere.(Drawback:Has to think of the place exactly)

-Telekinesis: His Mom's stronger version of her Telekinesis.(Drawback:N/A)

Hisashi & Aizawa both made sure that he didn't get Injured. The only injuries he got were a couple of Scraps and a Scar over his Eye due to a piece of rock hitting his face. Hisashi ended up canceling training for a week before Izuku wanted to train again.

We,now cut our sites to Midoriya and his Father on a rooftop.  Hisashi was wearing his original suit and a little gas Mask while,Izuku wore a black hoodie with black shorts and fingerless gloves with a green & black gas mask.They were waiting for anything to happen. Hisashi looked at his son's body and saw that Izuku's foot was shaking.

Hisashi:"Nervous?"

Izuku:"Eager. I've been training for so long and I want to see what I can do."

Hisashi:"Well,let's see what you can do."

Police Scanner:"All Units,we have a 10-31 at Kamino Shopping district . I repeat,we have a 10-31 at Kamino shopping District."

Hisashi:*Smirks*
"That's your Cue."

Izuku:"But,what about you?"

Hisashi:"I'll be in the rooftops,watching you. Just in case,something happens."

Izuku nodded before using Fast Travel to get to Kamino Quicker. He made it and saw the Armed robber. He had a Pistol and was holding up a store. He used Zoom and went through the door,breaking it and punching the person. He knocked the robber out and looked at the store owner.

Izuku:"You alright?"

Shop-Owner:"Yes! Thank you..Uh,what's your name?"

Izuku:"The Thief."

Izuku bended down and put his hand on the Robber's head.He also kicked the gun away from his reach.
When he tested out the New Quirk,it seemed to be a Quirk that could make Izuku make his Muscles grow.
But,before he could test it he was shot at by the robber comrades.

Robber#1:" Get J before the cops come!"

Robber#2:"Alright,K!"