3. Reunion

They arrived at the house they haven't been to in days.

Jazz knocked on the door, before we let ourselves in knowing that Maddie and Jack were in the Lab. "MOM. DAD!!!" Jazz yelled, not wanting to just say their names, making a potential hostile situation. We hear some clanking and running. "Hey sweetie, oh, you are all here." Jack said. "Yeah, Danny here told me about the trip and I wanted to ask if I could be a chaperone." Jazz said with puppy dog eyes. "Well of course you can Jazzy, it's a great experience."

"Well, we are off to bed, it's getting late." Danny said as they all headed up to the rooms. Danny and Sam took his room, while Tucker slept on the couch. Jazz took her room of course

_____________________

The next morning they woke up half an hour before the class should arrive. Well, that's what they thought, the clocks were a little slow, in truth it was only 15 minutes before they would arrive. So as they usually do, they went down to make breakfast. They turned on loud music, making it unable for them to hear Mr. Lancer knock.

Well, the door was unfortunately unlocked, so eventually the class walked in to see the kids acting like a family.

'That is kinda nice.' Mr. Lancer thought, but didn't think that for long when Sam threw a knife at the back of Danny's head. The class gasped.

Danny, without looking grabbed the knife before it punctured his head and threw it towards the sound, which happened to be right next to Dash's head.

Danny finally turned around along with the others to see the class there, standing terrified. "Oh, sorry guys, you startled me."

"GREAT GATSBY DANNY, DO YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU'RE STARTLED!?!" Mr. Lancer screamed.

"Ummm, no, I just had a knife this time." Danny replied looking at the ground. "Anyways, lets get this trip over with." Sam said, redirecting the attention away from the display of reflexes of Danny.

They could've asked how he heard the gasps over the loud music. How he caught the knife perfectly, but Sam had come to the rescue.

"Follow me to the lab, and sorry again." Danny said to the class. Walking down, Danny thought back to something his father figure had said.

____________________

The Night Before

Danny's POV

"Hey dad, a reason you called me here?" I said looking at the blue ghost of time in his tower.

"Why yes Danny, it is referring to something you thought about earlier today." said Clockwork. 'This isn't good, does this mean something bad is going to happen on the trip?' I thought to myself.

"Danny, do you remember defeating Pariah Dark?" the time ghost said.
"Well yeah, of course, what about it?" I asked. "Well, in the ghost zone, the new king to be crowned, is who defeated the former king." Clockwork said smiling. I gasped.

"Danny Phantom, you are the new ghost king, and the first of your death days after you turn 18, which just so happens to be the day after your birthday, you must rule with a ghost Queen."

"Well that explains the more recent attacks, and everyone treating me like royalty. But wait, I'm in love with Sam, I mean, we technically already have a child." I said in shock.

"Ah, that reminds me, did you know Sam is, well, almost a halfa like you?" He said smiling again.

"No fu-"

"Language Danny, you shouldn't be mad."

"Ok, but how?"

"You remember Undergrowth?" Clockwork said and I nodded.