12. Anger

"You IDIOT!!!" Danny yelled getting angry and slightly panicking. His anger fueled him, he lost sense of his surroundings.

"What do you mean Danny, you are safe now, we can b-" Jack started.

"YOU! YOU- YOU MUST REALLY HATE ME! YOU NEVER WANT ME TO BE HAPPY!!!" Danny screamed.

"What do yo-" Maddie started to ask.

"I- I WAS NEVER OVERSHADOWED BY HER! NO, SHE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT YET!" Danny screamed.

"What do you mean she can't overshadow yet, how do yo-" Maddie curiously asked. 'He knew she was a ghost? But, she couldn't overshadow, yet? Then, wh-' her thoughts in her head were cut short by screaming.

"THIS, THIS IS WHAT I GET? THIS IS MY THANKS, FOR SAVING THE TOWN OVER AND OVER!?!"

Now everyone was confused, "What are you talking about Fenton, it was Danny Phantom that saved us." Dash said as he felt he needed to say something.

"DANNY, CALM DOWN!" Jazz screamed.

"NO, THIS, NO, NONONO." Danny screamed. This wasn't looking good, for anyone.

Then, it was silent.

All that was happening was Danny shaking in anger.

"Son, y-" Jack tried to speak.

"DO NOT!" Jack cowered in fear.

"EVER!" Everyone took a step back.

"CALL ME!" Maddie contemplated what to do.

"YOUR SON!" Danny finished screaming.

Maddie quickly aimed and fired at Danny, surprising everyone.

But not quite as surprising to them as what happened next.

Danny swatted away the shot, going so fast nobody could see it.

All they saw was the blast impact far away from anything, and behind Maddie and Jack.

"What the, what just happened?" Jack screamed in confusion.

Maddie looked equally confused, but fear soon creaped in.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT!!!"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!"

"NONE OF YOU!!!" Danny screamed.

And then in pure anger, he shouted 3 words.

"I'M GOING GHOST!"

Everyone stared in awe, confusion, and strongest of all, fear.

Two rings formed around Danny's shaking waste.

They traveled in opposite directions, moving up and down his body.

His clothing slowly turned black and white, with a particular logo on the chest.

His previously closed eyes were now a neon green.

His black hair, was now snow white.

The Danny Fenton they all knew, the loser, bullies favorite, quite kid, had transformed into their hero Danny Phantom, right in front of them all.

Everyone was shocked. But then, they realized something. This hero, was pissed off.

Maddie and Jack stood in disbelief. "No, Danny, n-" Maddie didn't believe it.

"So called parents of mine, the story at the mansion, it is true." Danny said. They all looked in shock.

"I, HAVE BEEN HALF DEAD FOR 4 YEARS NOW!" Danny screamed.

"You didn't notice, didn't care, and to make it worse, you hunted me. But now," Danny said getting angrier and angrier.

"YOU MADE ME MAD." He said.

Danny had gone into full tunnel vision. Completely unaware of his surroundings, all that he saw, were his birth parents, and all he wanted, was to beat them up.

To make them pay.

"YOU, YOU TWO! I DON'T CARE IF YOU NOW DON'T WANT TO FIGHT ME, BUT I WOULD SUGGEST IT, IF YOU WANT TO AT LEAST LOOK SLIGHTLY COMPETENT." the angry ghost yelled.

Upsetting his parents at the insult, Maddie said, "I'm sorry son, but you asked for it." She aimed her weapons, and Jack followed.

"My god, Danny is about to fight his parents!" Star screeched. Danny didn't hear her though, he only saw and heard what the two hunter were doing.

"My god, what's with all the ru- oh, this looks bad." Pandora said walking into the room.

"You idiots! There is no hope of stopping him now, he is the most powerful being in the world, and you have just angered him!" Pandora shouted to the Fentons.

She spotted an injured Sam, and rushed to her. "So this is what angered him, it's worse than I thought. This, might be the end of both our worlds." Pandora said.

Everyone gasped, was he really that powerful. Their curiosity quickly turned back to fear.

Danny started to scream, breaking all the glass in the castle. Everyone was forced to cover their ears. When they looked back to Danny, he was glowing. And it didn't look good.

Danny had nothing but anger inside of him. He felt the need to release that, and what better way to do it, than to fight it out.

"WELL JACK, MADDIE, YOU ALWAYS DESPISED DANNY PHANTOM, NEVER CARED ABOUT DANNY FENTON, NOW, YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO TEAR ME APART, MOLECULE. BY. MOLECULE." Danny yelled in a deep voice.

It was the voice they all heard at the prison, the one they cowered at before.

Danny Fenton, was the one they all loved and feared.

"YOU GET 1 MINUTE OF ME ONLY DEFENDING, I FEEL LIKE HAVING FUN TODAY." Danny laughed.

"Danny, I-" Jack started.

"TIME IS TICKING FENTURDS." Danny said.

Dash flinched at the use of the nickname he made.

Maddie immediately started shooting, while Danny just dodged.

Nobody could see it happen, it pretty much looked like he was teleporting.

"STAY STILL!"  Maddie yelled.

"As you wish, you have 20 second left, maybe start trying." Danny said laughing.

Is he really going to let him hit her.

Maddie shot a bullet straight into Danny.

"Hey, quit it, that tickles." He said giggling.

"Th- that should've killed you..." Maddie said in disbelief.

"You intended on killing a King, man, how that uprising would go. But really, killing your own kid, so heartless." Danny said laughing even harder.

"I could've blocked or swatted that away, but I thought this would be more.... FUN!" Danny said now with a menacing grin.

"Wait, why would Danny destroy the world?" Tucker asked.

"If a ghost goes against their obsession completely even one time, then their obsession becomes the opposite, so if Danny kills anyone, he will become obsessed with destruction." Pandora said.

This was bad, Danny was the most powerful being in the world, and he wanted one thing, to hurt his parents. He would destroy everything.

Everything he loved, he would destroy. Only 2 people could ever stop him, neither were powerful enough, but that didn't matter. One was unconscious, Danny believed her dead. The other unaware of what was happening.

Was....

"TIMES ALMOST UP MADDIE, MAY I SUGGEST THE FENTON THERMOS." Danny said.

Maddie grabbed a new thermos and sucked Danny in. "I, I did it, I sav-" Maddie had prematurely celebrated.

Danny busted out of the thermos.

"Ha, not even that can stop me, now, Maddie, it's my turn."