14. Wanted Angry

I am going to in the future potentially make a How To Train Your Dragon fanfic.

So stay on the lookout and enjoy.

____________________________

"Hold hi-" Walker started to bark, before everyone was blinded by a light, but it wasn't green this time, it was crimson red.

One by one, all the ghosts on top of Danny were sent flying by red ghost rays, then immediately as they hit the floor or wall from falling, they were frozen with a dark black ice.

"DEAR GOD, WH-" Vortex started, being one of the last two holding Danny, before he was punched in the face by Danny, sending him crashing through a wall and quickly out of sight.

"What is this power, the crown isn't even on his head, and even it doesn't do this! Ho-" Vlad started before being grabbed around the neck by Danny.

"You know, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS, but..." Danny said maniacally, almost unrecognizable to his friends and family.

Danny threw Vlad by the neck to the wall, making a hole next to the one Vortex made and also being thrown out of view.

"I CAN DEAL WITH YOU LATER VLAD."

Danny turned to face Walker, who was shaking in fear.

"Y- ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH, YOU!!! PUT HER DOWN!" Danny screamed.

"Wh-why wo-wou-" Walker stuttered, scared for his afterlife.

"WALKER DON'T!" Pandora screamed. "IF YOU DON'T, HE WILL KILL YOU, AND END OUR UNIVERSE!"

Walker looked to Pandora, "He can't be that pow-" Walker started before Danny appeared next to him in an instant, passing the hundreds of guards that went to protect Walker.

They all fell to the floor in pain, nobody saw it happen, he was too fast.

"Now Walker." Danny said in a warning yet terrifying voice.

Walker jumped at the sudden appearance of Danny next to him, and dropped Sam.

Danny disappeared, and reappeared in the same instant on the other side of the room, it looked like teleportation, setting Sam down slowly.

He soon turned from a red aura back to a neon green color.

"You are hopeless Walker, you don't get it. You can't beat me, Pariah Dark couldn't even defeat me when I barely had strength, I mean, you have no chance. I am sorry, but I, as your KING-" Danny boomed king, making everyone flinch, "-order you to release us, and I order you to-" Danny was saying before Walker said.

"I didn't want to do this, but I'm really glad I get to." Walker said laughing.

He pulled out a thermos, but it was dented. It was Dan's thermos.

"RECOGNIZE THIS!" Walker screamed, believing he had the upper hand again.

Everyone that knew what it was gasped.

"While Clockwork was out of his tower, I would assume he was here, so I stole this, some rules need to be broken to bring in a criminal as bad as you." Walker said.

"Try your best, I always wanted to fight him again." Danny smiled.

"Lets see how confident you are after he beats you up." Walker grinned releasing Dan.

"Ah, Danny, ready to be bea-" Dan started ready in his battle stance before Danny appeared behind him.

"Ahh, what?" Dan said before Danny punched him in the face.