13. Hope

WARNING: CENSORED CURSING AND MENTION TO RAPE AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

_____________________

"Ha, not even that can stop me, now, Maddie, it's my turn."

"DANNY, SAM ISN'T DEAD, SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!!" Pandora screamed.

Danny couldn't hear anything but the word Sam.

He turned his head to see her breathing, he fell to the ground.

"TH-THAT ISN'T REAL, I DON'T SENSE HER!!!" Danny screamed.

"You can't sense anything but anger right now..." Pandora said.

A few tense moments of silence occurred, and then...

"GAAAAAAHHHH!!! HELP ME MAMA!" Danny screamed, reaching out to Pandora.

"What, what do you need?" Pandora nervously asked.

"Kill me now, KILL MEEEE!!!" Danny screamed.

Everyone looked in terror. Danny Phantom, asking to be killed, pleading to me killed.

"I-I can't... my love for you is to great." Pandora replied.

"PLEASE, BEFORE I DESTROY EVERYTHING, I'M SLIPPING. PLEEEEAAAASSEEEEE END ME!!!" Danny screamed, now crying.

"DADDY!?!" A voice cried out.

Danny suddenly turned to see a frightened child, his child.

"DANI?" Valerie screamed.

"DANI, PLEASE, RUN, RUN FROM HERE. TAKE AS MANY AS YOU CAN AND RUN, I, AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Danny screamed again.

"DADDY! WHAT HAPPENED?" Dani ran for her father, and he could do nothing.

"DANI NO!" Valerie screamed. Danielle didn't listen, she kept running.

Danny looked on in terror, waiting for the cruel moment where the end of his daughter's life at his own hands, would end the world.

Dani ran, phased through those that tried to stop her. Until she reached her father. She held him, and cried.

"Daddy, I can sense Mommy, she is still alive." Dani said through her tears.

Danny's eyes widened, and then...

He fainted.

The world was saved, by a single sentence.

Everyone sighed in relief. "Dani, what did you do?" Pandora asked.

"I didn't do anything. He just, fainted."

"Wait, did he... overcome the power of the artifacts?" Pandora wondered.

"Why yes Pandora, he did." A blue ghost came down through the ceiling.

"I knew you wouldn't be far with the existence of time on the line and everything." Pandora said.

"He is the strongest being alive, with or without the artifacts, not even I wearing them could stop him." Clockwork admitted.

"You can't be serious, Danny Fenton, or I guess Phantom, could beat you, the ghost that controls time, even with the artifacts in your possession?" Pandora said, starting to laugh.