6. Horror

It appears to me that sometimes, chapters are being published multiple times.

PREVIOUSLY:

"I WARNED YOU WALKER, NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY!!!"

_______________

Nobody saw anything, or heard anything for a few seconds.

"What happe-" Walker started before loud sounds of metal breaking interrupted him.

"Oh no, oh god, oh no no no, it can't be, how, wh-" Walker could be heard panting as he spoke.

A blood curdling scream sounded out, but it wasn't anyone inside the cell. It wasn't Sam's, and it wasn't Danny's. No, it was Walker.

"GOD HELP US A-" Walker started to scream before a loud thud was heard.

Everyone cowered in fear and confusion, what was happening...

"Heehee hee, haaa haaa haaaaaaa. I WARNED YOU WALKER, THIS COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED!!!" A booming, raspy, and horrifying voice boomed.

'That almost sounds like Fenton.' Some people thought.

Everyone cowered at the farthest wall from the bars.  "Wh-whats happening?" Star whispered. Nobody could answer, nobody knew. Except for the three outside the cell. 'No, no Danny don't.' Sam thought to herself as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Neon lights would occasionally appear, followed by more screams.

"No please, please, D- aaaaaaaahhahhahhhhhhhh. GOD NO!!!" Walker screamed.

"YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN BETTER WALKER, HA, BUT SO HAVE I! I'M KING YOU KNOW!!!" the terrifying voice exclaimed.

Slams were heard. Punches were heard, and sometimes, you could hear something hitting the bars.

Walker would occasionally get some words out, mainly screams, until eventually, it was silent.

One of the cell doors opened, sending a few sparks to the cell. The cuffs had been destroyed, and all that those looking could see was a silhouette of one man choking another before the sparks stopped.

Danny realized something, and brought Walker over to open up the open cell. He then walked back with the beaten to almost end of afterlife Walker. No one could see it, but it was what was occurring as everyone started to become curious. Some stood up, some considered walking to the cell door.

They all stopped when they heard a scream. "GOOOOODDD NOOOOOOOOO. STAY BACK." It was the same horrible voice. "Who are you?" Kwan said into the darkness. "Oh, you will know, you will know."

Soon, bright lights blinded everyone, nobody could see Danny lighting the lights back up and turning back into Fenton before passing out.

When everyone regained their vision, they found a fainted Sam, unharmed, other than green ecto blood splattered on her.

Danny Fenton with his destroyed body falling covered in not only his own blood, but the most ecto blood of all. People didn't realize it was a combination of his and Walker's ecto blood.

And an even more mutilated Walker, with ecto blood spilling out of him profusely.

Everyone was completely dumbfounded. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!" some people screamed. It didn't take long for some people to piece it together. Somehow, Walker was beat up, and Danny was free.

Ember and Tucker looked at each other. They knew Danny lost control.

He went insane.

He had almost ended another ghost's afterlife.

____________

Sorry for the small chapter, but what follows didn't fit the title really.