7. Relief

Couldn't find a good photo.

By this point in the story, it is 2 days before Danny's birthday, it had been almost a full human day in the ghost zone, it was early in the morning in the human world.. About 3 am, only the mysterious trio, Jazz, and Ember knew that.

Just a reminder of the timeline as I haven't been really good about it.

Enjoy.
_______________

Everyone went to check on the two kids unconscious on the floor.

It was about 30 minutes before someone woke up.

Sam was the first to wake up.

"Uggh, what happened... uhhhh, oh, Walker." Sam groaned. "DANNY!!" she said jolting up. "He's passed out, but seems to be fine. He's breathing very slowly though." Tucker said. This was normal, but again, nobody else besides them as well as Jazz and Ember knew that.

"He needs medical attention im-" Maddie started.

"I've mainly recovered, let me help." Ember said. Everyone started chanting again, as Danny started to heal at a rapid pace.

'This isn't normal, he's never healed this quickly, not even with more energy.' Ember thought to herself.

About a minute later, the last of the two teenagers made a noise.
"Ugghh, anyone got some water?" Danny said groggly as he woke up.

Jazz handed him a bottle of water, and Danny drained it instantaneously. "Gaaah, that hits the spot." Danny said smiling, before he took note of the situation around him.

There were some people scared, some people trying to help, others were worried, but pretty much almost everyone looked confused.

"Hey brother, what happened?" Ember asked. Danny looked up to the ghost to see her looking in fear. "Ummm, uhhhhhh..." Danny pondered how he could explain what he had done.

"Yeah Fenton, what happened?" Dash asked giving Danny the stink eye, yet even he was afraid of what happened.

"Umm, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he thought about what Clockwork might say. "In due time, the truth will reveal itself." Danny said followed by some groans from others at the cheesy response.

Danny knew that he had lost it, but that wasn't what he cared about at that moment, all he cared about was - "Sam, is she okay?" Danny worryingly asked Jazz.

"She is fine, the only one of you three not to be injured badly." Jazz responded.

"Three, what do yo-" Danny started before he saw it, a horribly wounded white ghost, covered in ecto blood.

'Dear god, my obsession got the best of me, but it went against everything I stand for.' Danny thought to himself, as he started to panic.

He was in his own world of thoughts, panicking.

People tried to calm him, not even his sisters could do it.

It was so bad, even to the point where someone went to get Sam, as she slowly walked over to Danny.

She called to him, "Danny, it is okay, calm down. Danny, Danny, DANNY!!!"

________________

Meanwhile in Danny's Head

DANNY POV

What have I done, I-I can't of killed him.

No, no, I, no, please god no.

I couldn't have. I wouldn't have.

But, h-he had Sam, what was I to do?

Di- did I do the right thing?