New Powers(edited)

I'm sorry I'm a complete idiot. My incredible brain went 4+6= 14 so here we are *facepalm*... Izuku is 14 and going to turn 15 in 2 months. And Entrance Exam is in 1.5 months. Sorry for my 2 IQ brain.

This continued for 6 years.

After 6 years of intense training making him learn Martial Arts, pressure points, fighting with a battle axe(which was requested by Izuku himself) , using a capture scarf, and warping military-grade weapons which was "Just a caution..." He felt ready for UA.

_____

N-"Incredible Izuku, you have trained a lot and grown a lot as well. You are here because I wanted to talk to you about adolescence.Your quirk will rise once again like it rose when you were 5. So you should train a lot. I would suggest lessons that last 2 hours.....Now can you give me some of your blood please?"

That's a lot of info Izuku thought to himself. Growth Spurt? Adolescence? Quirk rising? He had a lot of questions but trusted Nedzu so he just went with it.

So he cut his fingertip with a blade he warped and let the liquid flow into the tube.

"Here."

"Thanks,now we'll wait a bit darling."Nedzu exclaimed with one of his signature smiles. That animal knew more than to cheer him up.

____

N-"Results say that your quirk is in fact rising once again."

I-"Mmm-hm."

N-"From what he says,it's something about warping reality. Not material."

I-" What do you mean Nedzu?! What about my original quirk? Wouldn't it change? All the training?" He asked, raising his voice a bit.

N-" I am sure it won't go to waste. You most likely will get the ability to warp reality. But even I don't know what that means."

I-" I am sure it will show itself sometime soon, Thanks Nedzu." He said with a relieved tone after a few moment. And left the principals office.

He had A LOT more questions than before. "Warping reality? That's nuts! What am I gonna do even? Ah I have to talk with Aizawa right now!" He thought to himself walking the hallways. His thinking was distracting enough for him to not notice the ocean blue eyes watching him.

_____

A-" My quirk never went through something like that."

I-" I don't know Aizawa it might be new or rare."

A-" Well, do you feel anything different?"

I-" It's like my minds expanding and like I am leaving my body?" He questioned himself, it was a very slow process but she could feel it.

A-" I'm sure you will get a hang of it kid."

After the conversation about Izuku's quirk developing once again they started training again. Specifically with robots as Izuku declined Aizawa's request, wanting to participate in the regular exam.

They started with quirkless fights where Izuku won a couple of times. Then they started going into a quirk-in-combat fights against robots. Aizawa would often comment on what Izuku was doing wrong and show new ways and Ideas to use his quirk.

Yes, Izuku trained with them for a long, long time. But most of the time, they focused on controlling and taming the quirk. İt once got out of hand and created a crater. So he wasn't incredible at everything.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Izuku already had mastered using the ground to his advantage. Making walls made of concrete. Chains of metal from deep, Swords and axes made of titanium. He had the ground obeying his every command.

Using his chains only was probably enough to ensure his ticket to UA, but he wanted more power.

So training with Aizawa for days he found his ultimate move 2 weeks before the exam,

Flying Blades Of Death

Or blades of death for short...

In his new move, he would warp two-sided blades out of his palm with high velocity,enough to pierce through a 3-pointers armour.

It was deadly but he liked it. It showed his destructive side with ease.

"Woooah! That was way faster than the last one Izuku!" Aizawa said, easily showing his fun and normal side in front of Izuku.

" I tried to make it sharper. Did it work?"

"Yeah it definitely did.... And our time is up... Tomorrow Nedzu will take over my lesson."
Aizawa said with a surprised mind and a blank face. As he escorted Izuku to the gates he thought to himself 'This kid is progressing faster than ever, he could easily pass the entrance exam but no, he just wants to get better and better these days.'

_____

NEXT DAY

I-"Hello Nedzu!"

N-"Hello, Izuku how's it been?"

I-"Well I still can't activate my reality-warping side, whatever that is, other than that, I've been progressing fast as ever."

N-"Oh, about your reality-warping side, that's why you're here now Izuku. I think I found a solution..."

I-" A solution?! What is it!"

" Here take this box to your hands." Said our happy chimaera handing the greenette a red box.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Izuku said confused, they did this training 7 years ago....

"Reality is our universe Izuku, you only control matter but your quirk allows more... Our reality is driven with psychics and math. So I want you to make this red cube not affected by those rules. I want you to make this cube weightless."

Suddenly it all made sense. Like it clicked in his brain. Reality is made of smaller fundamentals and warping them is Izuku's new power... How could he not think of that!?

Calming himself down he directed his power into the box, imagining it floating,breaking it's chains and flowing like a river. He closed his eyes and channelled his power once more and it....worked.

It was floating in his hands...

Izuku's short-lasting heart attack was cut off by Nedzu.

"If you can warp those then you should be able to warp......"

End

Me trying to make a cliffhanger 😭

Sorry for short chapter...

What do you think about this chapter?

So next chapter I will be revealing Izuku's Hero Costume and I'm drawing it myself. It's something like a kimono but not really.
Lol Future me here, I forgot to put it and I just realized as I was editing the chapters, let me put that 😃.

I hope you will like it.