Heroes vs. Villains

I just wanted to thank you! This fanfic reacched 50 reads and IK it is a small number but still! I never thought it could even go near this.... Thank you

The road to the training area with All Might was silent... Nobody knew why Hanao didn't attend to the first 4 classes and All Might looked like he wasn't going to give an explanation to them...

Although it had been only 30 minutes Hanao could feel the power running through her veins, adapting and dancing with her body...Every second that One For All was digging deeper into her soul, a sense of relief came to her. The whispers quieted down and her muscles were relaxed...

"Here we are!" All Might announced almost looking excited to see students beat each other to hell. 

"Get your hero costumes from the luggage and meet me there!"    The mighty teacher continued, pointing to a stage. 

Everyone got their hero costumes and they were surprised that Hanao's costume was just a hexagonal shiny thing. They had no idea it was a high tech armor that was designed for Hanao by the Principal Nedzu himself.

Pressing the main button on the hexagon three times, the high-tech armor started moving, its black and green blades shot out from the core. Floating behind Hanao they resembled a lotus shape while the hexagon became a thin layer of protection to Hanao by covering her. When it finished hugging Hanao it was a dark purple and green suit that had parts moving out and in...

I found these on Google images and both from Twitter. League of Legends has some incredible illustrations. . .

This is how the blades are placed behind her

These are the blades she usually throws.

Yellow one is xurwesium...

Blue titanium

And purple aluminium

That 3 is the most common ones used by Hanao so I'm only gonna name them. Others are metal and stuff.