Confusion/ Entrance Exam

Somewhere in America, İn a prestigious office.

*****

???- Are you sure he has bonded with them all? Asked a female voice, visibly angry.

Officer- We have full proof that he has bonded with at least 6 of them, one being the service weapon. The boy doesn't seem to use it.

???-Look, take  a team, a big one and bring    me   that   kid. She said, with venom in her words.

Officer- B-but he has bonded to with Objects Of Power, a team isn't enough! The service weapon alone is enough to take down trained shadow-breakers teams. İt is the supreme object of power!

???- Then   take more     people. I want what I own back.

Officer- O-Ok  Miss Director.

******

(Hmmm, that's some tea 🍵riiiight?" 

Izuku glared down at his hands, could that be real? Nedzu was smart of course but wasn't this something completely nuts?

"Yo-ou mean I could warp....quirks?"

"Yeah presumably."

All Might's jaw dropped behind the door. No quirk could do that. No quirk other than All for One... Surprised he continued listening.

"But...but that's impossible!"

"Reality contains quirks, therefore it should be. I don't know the extent of your power but with time, Universe might become your playground. "

"W-well...Ok? Thanks Nedzu I will talk about this with Aizawa-Sensei..."

"My pleasure...And Izuku,don't leak this information... Be careful."

Unbeknownst to them, this information was leaked...to a tall, ocean blue-eyed teacher.

_______

As he was walking to UA Highschool's big gateway ha saw a spiky-haired boy he really didn't want to meet just yet.

You see, as Izuku was homeschooling he didn't really see his old friends. Katsuki became angrier and angrier. Without a calming Izuku with him, he got affected from his mother. Eventually becoming "Mitsuki but angrier"

'Plan B then' Izuku thought.

Warping his body into a tall (1.86 cm) teenage girl with snow-white hair and a light skin tone. He put the gates of the universe in her eyes. Making his pupils a galaxy... 'Am I hot enough?' She thought to herself making a mirror in her hands.

After investigating herself she was sure, she was hot enough...

  ___

As Izuku or  Hanao for a while walked into the assigned saloon,1-A, he spotted his childhood friend waiting. He couldn't help but smirk a little at thee sight of him, he turned from cinnamon roll Kacchan to angry Katsuki. Pathetic he thought to himself.

His thoughts were cut off by a 1-meter jerk's stairs. 

"Wh-why are they so big?" The guy said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Eww! What th-" Izuku was cut off by a scarf holding him and the jerk

"Hey you tall one, were you seducing him?"  Said the tired voice loosening his grip on her,