Starting to Train for USJ

It's sooo hard to find a good, ongoing MHA AU and it's annoying!

I've been on the hunt for the past couple of days and I only found 3. 3 good ongoing stories!

That's why I decided that I will try to make this book as good as possible! I will edit and even rewrite some chapters! And that alone motivates me! I got into practising my art so in a few months I think I will be adding adding my own cover art for the chapters and the visuals rather than finding them on Pinterest and stuff. And also, to anyone reading... A big THANK YOU! Thank you because you are reading this book.  You realize that my writing is awful but you still keep up. So again....Thank you...

:::::::
Done with the thanking ceremony, so here is the chapter...

-------

Hanao took her mentor's quirk. It was a awful feeling that made her dizzy and she focused every fiber of her body to give it back which it kindly did.

It was an awful experience and truly horrifying. What if she couldn't give him his quirk and he would be left quirkless?!

Hanao cleared her mind. And focused on speaking;

"Aizawa? Did you feel anything?" She asked with a wavering tone and a still open third eye on her forehead. She didn't care about formalities right now, she needed answers.

"I did.... Like something was taken from me..." Aizawa answered clearly in deep thoughts.

"Uhh- Young Dwusi, you have a eye on your forehead..." All Mights spoke, pointing at the non-blinking eye. It was bigger than a normal eye and had a crimson red pupil with a black background. It was horrific.

"Oh-"

"Let me try to close it."

Hanao focused like she did before, imagining and visualising her 3rd eye closed. After a while it slowly closed and vanished, leaving 2 surprised males.

"Can you explain what happened?" All Might added.

"I...kinda took his quirk. I could see something.....a flaming orb on his heart and when I thought about reaching for it..... a chain shot out from my palm and...... brought it to me." Hanao answered still very confused at what happened.

"O-ok, we will analyze what happened later, forget about this and go on to your class Young Dwusi." All Might continued coming to his senses a little.

"Yes, follow me to class." Aizawa added to All Might with his tone returning to his normal, monotone form.

"Hai!"

}}}}}}}}

The walk to class was silent. They were still in shock and they promised they would analyze it later.

Both entered the class and all the eyes turned to them across the classroom, wondering why Aizawa-Sensei was late with Hanao...

"Why were you late Aizawa-Sensei?" Uraraka asked, clearly worried about her close friend.

"None of your business..."

"....we will be going to USJ next month, train!"

Aizawa said, activating his quirk for intimidation.

\\\\\\\\

2 days later, lunch.

It was the turn to sit with Todoroki todsy. 1 with Uraraka, Iida and Tsu  day with Todoroki...

After a silent walk to their favourite place in the entire lunch area, Todoroki spoke first, surprising Hanao,

"Why were you late 2 days ago?" He asked with the same monotone voice as ever.

"I was just training!" Hanao answered, a little dumbfounded.

"I was training too." Todoroki spoke.

He was trying soo hard to normally have a conversation with Hanao these past few days to maybe tell her about his confusing feelings, yet this many anti-social years really held him back.

"Oh! So what moves you got?" Hanao asked curiously, she wanted to know more about the boy he liked.

"I have a move where I release tiny spikes of ice from my body, I tried to replicate you."

"Then let me give you an advice!" She said excitedly.

"Try to compress your ice in a way. Release it with pressure!" She added, stopping  herself from muttering by taking a bite out of her Katsudon.

"Why don't we try it after school at my place?" Hanao added once more.

She couldn't believe herself! Did she ask him out? Surely this wasn't a date is it now? What if he said no? That would be embarrassing!

Her deep thoughts were cut off by Todoroki's answer,

"Ok! Where is your place?" He asked a little emotion leaking from his lips,

You see, Hanao was given the right to be at UA Highschool at anytime long ago. She could use the gyms and other stuff as long as she reported it to Nedzu the next day.

"Aaaahh... Here?" She half answer half questioned.

"O-ok but how?" Todoroki asked more emotion leaking from his lips.

"I will explain...later.... Meet me at 1-A after last period ok?"

"O-ok." Todoroki stuttered again. With that they both went into slience and finished the delicious meals.

This chapter is a short one, mostly a filler but I will do more chapters like this where conversations actually exist. Also I will update the first chapter in a few mins so check that chapter out too!