Awakened

LMAOO IM SO SAD. My last chapter =(. Why did it get only 1 read I am confused as hell!

Whatever here is the chapter for the only person that reads LoL.

Also I am planning to rewrite some of the chapters in this book, adding a prologue to the "Manifestation" chapter. So be sure to check that chapter in the next few days.

;;;;;;:

After a 15 minute break and a little thinking about  One For All she rose from her seat. 

They were outdoors and she could see All Might watching the little robots that Nedzu made clear the abomination she caused. It's image was still in her head. All the Galaxies and the stars dancing with a push from her punch. The more transparent stuff that was also pretty left behind slowly fading... İt was beautiful. A perfect destruction.

"All Might!" She called him, she tried to hide her thoughtful tone from him.

"Yes Young Dwusi?" All Might questioned her with a raised eyebrow.

"You know about my real quirk right?" She asked in return.

"Yes, you can shape and alter material around you, including your body." 

"Then you know that I can potentially warp Quirks right?" she asked, her voice waving as Hanao thought about the next thing she would say.

"Yes." All Might nodded.

"I want to try it." 

_..._

_..._

-...-

After about 30 seconds of silence Hanao spoke,

"With One For All in me, it made my original quirk stronger. I don't think I have to wait any longer for it to grow in me." 

"O-Ok...But how?" All Might asked. He knew how to train quirks to an extend thanks to few quick lessons with a guy he didn't know online but a quirk able to basically control quirks? That would be something else.

"At first, Nedzu thought me how to push and pull matter. I think I should be able to strengthen or activate quirks. Maybe disable them? I don't know either All Might I have to try something before it bursts!"She answered his questing worryingly.İf she wasn't to train and tame this power in her, surely it would blow on her face, or somebody else's.

"OK, I will call Mirio to come here alright?" All Might spoke trying to calm his worrying student. 

"Noo- I don't think that will work All Might," Hanao responded calming her voice.

"Can you please call Mr. Aizawa? I have a theory..." Hanao added, her idea was that what if I were to pull quirks to myself, taking them.

She knew about the fight between a nameless Villain and All Might, who took quirks.

All Might talked about him being centuries old as well. So One for All's sore purpose is to defeat that guy? Shame.

5 minutes after the bell rang Dadzawa could be seen running towards them. Soon they saw his worried eyes and he spoke from afar,

"Did something happen to Dwusi?!" There was worry in his eyes.

What did All Might said that made him that worried?? She thought before answering,

"I'm fine Sensei!" She assured him.

Aizawa finally arriving spoke,

"Ooh, Why did All Might said " It's important please hurry!"" As he checked Dwusi for bruises. His grumpy and sleepy tone was replaced by a worrisome and caring tone, she really did care about Dwusi.

"It's just something about her quirk Aizawa." All Might spoke before she could.

Returning to his normal form Aizawa spoke turning to Dwusi again,

"What about it?"

"I wanted to try quirk warping that's all."

Aizawa sighed before answering,

"Alright, just don't make it long."

With that Hanao cleared her mind, reaching for her quirk. A couple of seconds later she could feel her quirk inside of her. It was powerful and although she tamed it well, she didn't train on this side of her quirk.

Hanao studied this side of her quirk as well, she should be sensing or seeing the quirks somehow. She couldn't warp she didn't see k this state of her quirk. Maybe if it was matter  she could, but with quirks she needed to see it,

She breathed and out multiple times, Hanao  grabbing tight to her quirk, she started thinking about quirks and as she did so, the whispers came back, shouting and suggesting,

One particularly stood out amongst them,

Open,

Open it,

Open!

Opeeen

Just Open it!

.""".

."""".

."""""".

.""""""".

OPEN YOUR EYES!

A voice basically shouted into her ear,

As it did so Hanao burst opened her eyes widely, scaring the both males as something formed on her forehead.

That something was a eye, It was big and filled red,

Her other eyes' pupils became red, And a black line connected the 3 eyes...

Wha-What are those things? What are those flaming coloured balls in your hearts?

Hanao tried to speak but couldn't, so she reached elegantly towards the sitting Aizawa. Her hand opened subconsciously and a black chain shot out towards Aizawa's heart.

Aizawa couldn't see it but he felt something tearing his chest, and ripping something out.

That flaming coloured ball was brought to her palm. Her body starting absorbing it, she could feel a new power emerge in her.

She stole his quirk.

Again idk what happened? Where is everybody   😭😭.
Whatever, As I said I will be editing the first few chapters so be sure to check them out! Bye and have a good one!