09 | dismal

Anastasija Martinez.

I woke up at around 7 AM and only slept a few hours. I got up and gathered my books before changing into the outfit I found in the closet. It was Maya's.

I pulled my hair into a bun and made my way to the kitchen.

A housekeeper was flipping some pancakes.
"Good morning Ms. Mariana." She smiled, "I am Maria, I'm the housekeeper. Please don't be afraid to ask me for anything."

"Thank you," I smiled before opening the fridge and grabbing a red bull. "Mr. Rafael has made sure that your car arrived, here is your key." She said as she handed me the keys.

I thanked her again and made my way to the front door. Maya was already out as she had an exam at 7.

My beautiful Mercedes-SL-Class was washed and parked next to Porches and Lamborghini's.

I unlocked it and I got in. I attended all my classes and even did some of my assigned work in the library after checking some emails from Elijah.

I waited for Maya so we could both go shopping.

We both got to the mall in separate cars. I parked and got out waiting for her.

She intertwined her hand with mine and we walked into the mall. We went around every store, getting absolutely everything from make-up to swimsuits to heels and purses.

We were making our way to the exit, carrying almost 150 bags in a cart and 20 on our hands before Maya pulled me into a lingerie store.

"Oh come on," I groaned,
"Rafael would love this!" She teased as she checked out a pair of red thongs.

"What?" I asked.
"Oh come on, I totally see you and Rafael." She smiled.

I laughed it off but she was insistent. I eventually gave in and we bought everything we could see in sight.

We set the 200 bags in my trunk almost $15,000 later. I planted a kiss on Maya's head before getting into the car and driving back home. Today we had plans to go to a party downtown. I  arrived at the Mansion first and popped the trunk open.

One of the guards immediately made his way over and started carrying the bags to my room.

I walked over to my room and placed my books on the desk before walking into the closet and organizing everything.

I was pulling a dress out of a bag when my phone dinged.

Elijah: Good thing the government paid $15,000 and not you.
Me: it was fun.

I smiled as I continued setting up everything. I continued doing so for about 6 hours, it was now 7 O'clock and I had to start getting ready.

I took a shower and changed into a short black silk dress. I styled my hair into a blowout look before putting on some soft makeup.

Maya barged into my room, her gorgeous blonde hair in a ponytail going perfectly with the baby blue dress she had on. "I need setting powder!" She squealed, going to my vanity and picking up the powder.

I chuckled as she put it on, then my glance moved to Lillian, Aria, and Kenzie as they walked into my room, they cheered while hugging me and Maya, I hugged them back and we all continued getting ready together.

We walked out of the house when I realized I forgot my purse "I'll be right back" I said as I walked back and grabbed it.

It was a bad decision but I didn't want to set any cameras up today. I wanted to enjoy my time.

I walked back out to find a G-class waiting in front. "Why the fuck are you sitting on each other's laps?" I asked, confused.

"Carpool to save the environment." Said Maya as everyone groaned and rolled their eyes.

Ryder was driving, and Maya was on Kian's lap in the passenger seat. Matteo had Kenzie on his lap, and Lillian sat in the middle with Aria on her lap.

I had no choice but to sit on Rafael's lap. A smirk formed on his lips as he opened the door. He put his hand out for me, helped me get up, and then placed me on his lap. I placed my purse in the space between me and Lillian.

Conversations continued between everyone.

I shifted slightly to try and get comfortable, I felt Rafael move slightly as I lifted myself, and I realized.

A smile formed on my lips as I arched my back, my ass shoved up against his cock, I could feel his erection forming.

He paused mid-sentence but continued to not raise suspicion. He snaked his arms around my waist, his mouth hovering over my ear "Don't play that game," he warned.

I held onto one of his hands and moved it in between my legs, "Can I?' he asked, his lips tracing the back of my ear. "Yes," I answered.

His hand moved over to my pussy, cupping it and pulling harder against his cock. I bit my lip and let a soft grunt out. The songs blasting in the car made us the only ones to hear.

I moved my hips in a circular motion, he bit onto my earlobe and let out a groan before gripping onto me tighter, "Don't move again," he whispered, planting a kiss on my neck before gripping my hips keeping me in place.

I chuckled before leaning back against his shoulder, focusing back on my friends again.

He looked down at his phone often before he lifted his head, and his thumb rubbed circles around my bare thigh.

I looked at him and he wasn't bothered, it was like he did it unintentionally.

I let it pass and tried to ignore the goosebumps I got on my arm when his lips brushed against it.

We arrived at the party and everyone started getting out of the car, I turned over to Rafael "I hope you liked the show." I winked before getting out.

We walked into the party and started drinking as soon as we did.