10 | serendipity

Rafael Mancini

I chugged down a few shots then walked over to the couches. I laid back before a girl walked over to me.

She set her legs on my sides and sat on my lap, I gripped her waist and she pressed her lips on mine. Her tongue played gently around mine.

Our session lasted another fifteen minutes before I pushed her off of me. "Don't go" she whined as I walked out of the house. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey on my way out and sat on the sidewalk.

I drank some whiskey and lit up a cigarette. I placed the cigarette between my lips and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I lifted my head to the presence of someone sitting next to me. It was Mariana. She grabbed the cigarette between my fingers and placed it between her lips, inhaling it before she spoke "Everyone inside is just making out."

I turned my head to look at her "A girl was looking for you." She continued.

I ignored it and took a sip of whiskey before I spoke. "Maya's birthday is in three days,"
"I know, Ryder told me we both sadly have to go beforehand," she said exhaling smoke.

"What time is the flight?' She asked.
"At 7 Pm, we'd fly to Kibariti and then continue by car," I replied.

"Since when are you a sweetheart?" she smiled
"Excuse me?" I answered.

She took the last inhale and threw the cigarette away before moving closer to me, wrapping one arm around my neck and running her fingers through my hair.

My arm moved down and snaked around her waist,
"Only a sweet spot for Maya, yet a bitch to everyone-" I cut her off and pulled her closer having her lips land on mine.

Her fingers gripped onto my hair while my tongue went around her teeth for entrance, she pulled apart and my tongue started an apocalypse with hers.

She pulled herself onto my lap, my arms gripping her waist before moving a hand to her thigh. "I hate how fucking bad I want you," I whispered.

"Likewise Mancini," she whispered before colliding our bodies leaving no space in between. Her tongue played around mine and I shoved my tongue down her throat and then back around her gums.

Her hands ruffled around my hair and then gripped onto my neck as I pulled away and trailed kisses down her cheek to her neck.

I kissed an area before biting it, "Fuck," she whispered as I dug in deeper. I let go and then went back to her lips, giving her a soft peck.

My cell phone started to ring which made us both pull apart. I looked down and it was Ryder. I clicked the silent button and continued speaking.

"Try and get someone to touch you now."
"You gave me hickeys?!" She squealed as she got off my lap.

I gripped the bottle of whiskey and drank some before getting up.

"Fuck you!" She yelped.

I found a notification from Ryder telling me to meet him in the warehouse. I pulled out the car keys and got in, speeding over to the warehouse.

I walked in and went downstairs to the basement. I entered the passwords to the locks. I then got in and found Ryder inhaling a cigarette, with a man tied to a chair.

"Well, well, well" I teased, grabbing an axe.

"Please, please" the man sobbed, trying to get out of the chair.

"Don't fucking move," I warned while trailing the axe along his arm. "Where are my five million?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I swear I'll get it back" He pleaded.

I laughed, suddenly smashing the leg of the chair with the axe causing him scream and fall. His sobs continued.

I threw the axe away and pulled a lighter out of my pocket, lighting it up.

I bent down and moved the fire to his finger. He screamed again while his finger started turning black.
"Don't you ever, fucking ever think, you'll get away." I chuckled while watching.

Ryder  walked over to me and I turned the lighter off, his finger practically falling off. Ryder handed me a knife and I  moved to his neck.

"Five," I said, carving out the number on his neck. He screeched in pain.

"Fucking," I gripped his arm, carving out the word.
"Million," I continued while craving it out on his other arm, watching the blood gush out.

I got up and placed the knife on the table, i looked around the weapons and laid my eyes on a bomb.

I grabbed it and timed it just an hour from now.

"No one will even notice you're gone, the only thing going to get damaged in here is you." I implied as I walked away.

"Enjoy," Ryder laughed as he walked out behind me, making sure to lock the metal doors and security doors.

I checked over a few things before heading back home at 3 AM. Both Maya and Mariana were asleep in their rooms.

I stayed up, either smoking or doing some work and it was already 6 AM. I was walking to the living room I noticed Mariana packing her bag.

(Sorry for the short chapter, next one is gonna be way longer I promise.)
Don't forget to vote!!