14 | passionate

Rafael Mancini

My lips were now on her neck, begging to get a taste of every part of her skin. I sucked onto the previous hickey I have made and renewed it. Mariana's head laid back as she bit her lip.

"Let me hear it all," I demanded while moving my hands to the hem of her dress, pulling it off. My lips now trialed in between her breasts as I unclamped her bra with one of my hands. My tongue traveled over to her nipple, licking circles onto her skin.

Her breathing was now heavier as moan slipped out of her lips. I traced the tip of my tongue around her nipple then sucked onto it, pinching her other nipple with my thumb and index finger.

Her stomach arched out slightly and I let go of her nipple, bringing my kisses down to her stomach.

Her hands roamed around my hair before she gripped it, pulling me down closer to her clit. I teased my fingers around her neon thong then gripped the side of it and ripped it off. She let out a gasp and I smirked in response.

My hand cupped her pussy applying a bit of pressure while I placed kisses down her thigh and on her inner thigh.

"You're that wet for me?" I laughed as I pulled my hand away, licking her juices off my palm.

My tongue found its way to her clit and caressed it gently. Her legs opened wider as her stomach arched out more, both of her hands gripping each of her breasts. My tongue flicked around her clit before sucking on it.

I pulled my tongue inside of her, embracing her walls with my tongue.

As soon as I heard her breathless whimper, I knew that this woman was gonna be the death of me.

My tongue went over each of her walls, massaging over her G-spot. She moaned out my name, one of her hands now gripping tightly onto my hair.

My tongue remained inside of her, getting every taste I can get. Her moans only got louder as I pulled my tongue out and flicked it onto her clit before sucking it.

I pulled away and planted kisses onto her pussy lips, then brought my index finger to her clit and rubbed it slowly.

She whimpered again but this time her legs shaking, struggling to stay open. I pulled my index and middle finger inside of her, pulling them inside and out of her.

"Oh, shit." She whined. Her legs now circled my head.

"Legs wide open, Mariana." I thundered before she pulled her legs open, widely.

My ring finger was now inside of her as well, my thumb rubbing her clit as I nibbled along her pussy lip.

The couch was now soaked up with her juices as her legs shook. "Don't cum, beg for it," I smirked while placing kisses on her sensitive inner thigh.

She struggled to keep her legs open, her stomach widely arched as her angelic whimpers and heavy breaths filled the room.

My fingers slithered against her walls, pushing in and off her G-spot. "Please, let me come." She sobbed as her legs shook.

I massaged over her spot as my thumb flicked faster against her dripping clit.