true love (3/3)

As soon as tae entered his cabin he was engulfed in a hug and stumbled back due to the sudden force.

"Jiminie and hyung.. when you came?? "Tae said hugging jimin's bf and also tae's best friend Yoongi.

"We came today morning only... Jimin wanted to meet you and wait who is that" Yoongi asked as he saw a figure standing behind tae.

Jimin moved tae to the side and his eyes widened seeing his bestfriend who he last met 5 years ago. Loads of emotions hit Jimin like a truck and his eyes started to get teary.

Soon he hugged the boy standing right opposite to him in a bone cracking hug.

"Jungkookie why you left us without telling. I missed you so much.."the short guy said crying on his bestfriend's shoulder.

"Jiminshii.....I also missed you and I wanted to contact you guys but something stopped me from doing so..." Jungkook said eyeing tae who is standing there feeling guilty thinking of the words he said to the younger 5 years ago.

"As you guys met after 5 years I think you have a lot to talk... So Jimin take jungkook to our house... I'll take care of everything today." Yoongi said giving slight smile who returned it back.

"Ok then bye tae... I'm taking your bunny only for today" saying that Jimin dragged jungkook to Yoongi and his appartment.

"Hyung what are you saying?? His Bunny?? Did you forgot what he did 5 years ago?? " Jk asked yanking jimin's hand who is dragging him to the parking lot of the company.

"Kookie let's reach home and discuss " jimin said and Jungkook sighed as he thought his hyung must have a reason and got in the passenger seat and Jimin in driver seat tied their seat belt and drove off to yoonmin's appartment.

__

They reached the appartment and before Jimin can start jungkook started to ask "now tell me hyung!! What happened to you?? Why are you friend with him?? " he asked hands folded and left eyebrow raised.

"Kook ah after you left the school... Dahyun told everything to tae like she accepted him to help him to not get embarassed infront of others.... And I also said about your crush on him for 3 years.... After sometime he came and asked for your address... At first we protested but after seeing his cries and begging...I gave him your address... But before he comes you left.... " Jimin finished sighing.

"He loves you kook ah... He waited for you the past 5 years... He searched you everywhere.... After your left the house also he always goes there hoping you will return one day.... " Says jimin sighing the nth time thinking of the past 5 years.

"After your disappearing he didn't even dated a single girl... He waited for you kookie ah.... He is still waiting for your forgiveness..." Jimin said patting jungkook's shoulder who seems to be lost in the words Jimin told him.

Leaving Jk in the living room Jimin went to bring him his favourite banana milk. "Here have it... your Banana milk.." jungkook took it and "Hyung where is yogyeum and lia?? " asked while sipping his banana milk.

"Ohh!! I forgot to say that they are dating.... They missed you so much....and one more thing is that we are frnds so we must be missing you but tae missed you more than us.... He deserves a chance kook ah..." Jimin said and sipped his orange juice.

Jungkook sighed and then the talked about random things and It became evening and jk bid goodbye as Yoongi returned from the office.

"Ok then I'm leaving jiminshii " jungkook said and hugged jimin who hugged back. As kook was about to leave (Yoongi brought his car from office as they took his car to home)