Forever (2/4)

Double update 🤩 for my dears!

Taehyung was waiting in the living room of Jeon mansion for Jungkook who was in his room getting ready for University. "Wait few more minutes, Tae-ah" Jungkook said to Taehyung who was looking at him as Jungkook pushed a bread loaf into his small mouth.

"Yah, eat slow I will wait" Taehyung said and scrolled on his mobile.

"Okay finished" Jungkook said with mouth filled with food. Taehyung face palmed at the baby bunny and went near him. "You have ketchup all over your mouth" Taehyung said taking the sauce from the corner of lips and licked his finger casually which made the other male feeling something.

"Koo, drink this baby. Or you will chock" Jungkook's mother, Mira gave a glass of orange juice who gulped it in one go. "Come, let's go. Chaeyoung is waiting for us. We have to pick her" Taehyung said and walked out. Jungkook rolled his eyes and went with him.

So, when Taehyung proposed the girl that day, she also accepted as she is single and likes Taehyung but not love. Taehyung also like her. So they got committed and started a relationship.

--

Jungkook was with Taehyung in the canteen, talking about something when Chaeyoung arrived and sat on the other chair beside Taehyung. They started a conversation.

Jungkook heaved a heavy sigh and stood up. He can't see the person he loves with someone else. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked averting his gaze from Chaeyoung.

"Library. Need some notes" Jungkook mumbled and left. Taehyung gave a thumbs up and went back to Chaeyoung.

Jungkook looked at them with glassy eyes and went away from there. He lied. He is not really going to a library. He just can't see Taehyung with Chaeyoung who is his girlfriend now.

So Taehyung just saw his as a friend nothing more(?). That thought itself is making his heart bleed. He hate that.

'i should tell this soon or I can't see him anymore' Jungkook thought with tears streaming down his eyes. He wiped it and took a deep sigh before walking away. But he was stopped by someone who extended a kerchief towards him.

"Go wash your face" Yoongi said extending the kerchief. He smiled at the blank face of his friend and took the cloth from him.

--

For few days, Taehyung couldn't see Jungkook frequently as before. It's been a month Taehyung and Chaeyoung started dating. But Taehyung was always after Jungkook.

Whenever Chaeyoung starts a conversation, he would just sit there but his all thoughts are about Jungkook.

Where is he? Is he even coming to university? What happened to him? But when he visited Jungkook's house to look for him, Mrs.Jeon said he already left. What's wrong with that bunny boy?

He was startled when Chaeyoung shook his harshly. "Tae, I'm was talking to you" she pouted and looked away. She is a nice girl. Cute and beautiful. She isn't aware of all these.

"Sorry chae. Say" Taehyung said.

"Um, leave it. What happened to you? You are not even here, right?" Chaeyoung asked slightly getting worried for her boyfriend. Taehyung shook his head and looked at her.

"Nothing, Chaeyoung. It's just. . . " But Taehyung was interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"Are you thinking about Jungkook-shi?" She asked carefully not to make things messy between them. Taehyung closed his eyes  and rubbed his forehead.

"Yes chae. It's been few days I last saw him. It's like he just disappeared. I can't even get a glimpse of him. I'm worried" he expressed his feelings that he had been feeling for a long time now.