Revenge (2/3)

(After 1 week)

(In Kim mansion)

On an normal evening mrs.kim was in her mansion's living room scrolling through her phone. Mr.kim and tae are in office. Yeonjun in college and Jungkook in his café.

It's 5.30 pm as Mrs.kim waited for her family to arrive. As she was scrolling through the instagram. Mrs.Han came near her with a cup of coffee.

"Ma'am here coffee" mrs.han said extending her hand and gave the coffee to mrs.kim.

As mrs.kim was so into the mobile she didn't saw it and the coffee dropped on her dress spilling over her. So mrs.han started panicking and started to clean her owner's dress.

"What the hell?? How dare you touch me with your dirty hands??" Mrs.kim said and slapped the old lady who fell on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am" the old woman said crying and got up and headed to the kitchen.

"This poor people!!" She groaned and went to clean her dress. After freshening up she came out of her room. As she came down the scene infront made her eyes double.

"What is this??" She said looking at her messed up living room all things thrown here and there. Vases broke, glasses shattered and the room is full of mess.

"Mrs.han!! Where the hell you went?? Mrs.han??!" She screamed for the old lady.

But in return she got no response so she went towards the kitchen. But she felt a presence in her back when she stood on the kitchen entrance.

Soon fear took over her she turned around to see nothing. She sighed and continued to walk further to the kitchen. Again she felt the same presence and turned back to see a man in full black standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

His face is covered by his hood that fell over his eyes and a mask that covers his face until nose. Even his hands are covered with gloves. The man started to take a step towards her.

She started to throw things that reached her hands. But the things didn't stopped the man from taking further steps towards her.

"What do you want?? I can give you more money!! But pls don't to anything to me plz leave me" she begged and the man stopped on his track hearing her words.

"Money?? You rich people values money more than life right?? Okay then I'm also gonna do the same.... I'll kill you and take the money" he said with a chuckle and grabbed a knife from the table kept in the kitchen.

"No don't come near me!! What I did??" She said and rushed outside the kitchen from the another door that made her way to the living room.

She came to the living room and saw the man walking towards her with the knife. She was about to exit the house when another guy came inside and locked the door preventing her from going out.

"W-Who are y-you??" She asked the guy who entered now.

"The killer's friend" he said smirk visible through his red mask.

"Pls leave me I did nothing!!" She begged the both males. The guy holding knife came towards her and she ran to the stairs but the guy was quick to grab her leg and she stumbled on the stairs.