Waiting for you (1/2)

"Hyung!!" A boy screamed and got up from his slumber. He turned towards his left side to see the bed empty. No one was near him. He raised his hand to see a gold ring with a small shining diamonds on it. He held his hand with that ring close to his chest, sobbing and mumbled... 'where are you, Tae?!'

Next morning came and the boy from last night got dressed in suit and skipped the stairs to reach downstairs

Next morning came and the boy from last night got dressed in suit and skipped the stairs to reach downstairs. There he saw two males already sitting with breakfast served on three plates.

Seeing him one of the male stood up, "kookie baby, come have your breakfast. I even made your favorite banana milk" he said hopefully looking at the boy. Jungkook sighed,

"momma, I have an important meeting to attend. So--"

Other male who was sitting on the chair stood up and interrupted them. "kook the meeting is not so important for us but your health is very important and please don't stress yourself. He w--"

"Joon!!" Jin looked at Namjoon and mouthed a NO. Namjoon sighed and went back to his chair.

"papa, I know. What you are gonna say. But I don't believe that." he said and went out. Jin tried to stop him but he was already outside the huge mansion.

"I too hope, he will be alive somewhere. But--" Namjoon gulped down the lump formed on his throat to stop himself from breaking down. Jin hugged his husband and cried silently.

Jin and Namjoon were Jungkook's in-laws where they treat him like their own son. Jungkook and NamJin's son, Kim Taehyung got married five years ago. Both are lovers since high school. Their love story continued to university and finally led them to marriage. They married when they were 18.

They lived in the same mansion with Tae's parents. Now both are in their final years. As Jungkook is an orphan and hadn't experienced parents love. He got that love from his in-laws. He didn't had the heart to be away from them. So he said it to Taehyung and he agreed to it.

They all lived under the same roof, happily. Their life was happy and as usual as a married couple of being three years, until one day when Taehyung and Jungkook had a little argument which led Tae to exit the house, in anger. NamJin thought the fight will be solved within a minute or hour but.... Taehyung didn't returned home that night!!

Jungkook was scared to hell. His in-laws tried to calm him but a phone call from the police station broke everyone, eventually. It was said that 'Kim Taehyung met with an accident. His car crashed on the bridge'.

Soon they rushed to the respective hospital the police officer informed, the sight made Jungkook to lose his mind. His Tae, his love, his husband was no more??due to a little fight his husband won't leave him forever right?

He didn't believe that his hubby is no more. Jin and Namjoon cried for their son's lose but Jungkook just say without any expression nor a single tear dropping.