Still love you (1/3)

"No baby, p-please don't leave me!" Taehyung begged his now ex-boyfriend.

"No Tae, we c-can't be together. Y-You know what I m-mean. So P-Please understand" Jungkook said his voice cracking up.

"Kookie, nothing is important to me than you. P-Please don't l-leave me!" He cried falling on his knees. But the younger has already turned his back to Taehyung.

"No Taehyung, we are over! Go achieve your dream!" Saying that Jungkook went towards his car and drove off, leaving a total crying mess of Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung are boyfriends, since their highschool. Both men and women are behind these two handsome males, but do they give a flying fuck to them?

Nah! The two boys love each other dearly to even be away from each other for a minute or two.

But now they are gonna be away from each other not for a minute or two but until their entire life. This all started when Taehyung auditioned in Bighit labels and was selected.

The upcoming idol need to maintain a clean history of his dating scandal. The labels asked him to not have any relationship.

But Taehyung turned down the offer of becoming an idol, his long time dream. Because he can't leave Jungkook for his dream. So he hid the selection thing from Jungkook.

But Jungkook somehow found it. He know his lover dreamed of becoming an idol, a shining star.

Jungkook also knew that, Taehyung wanted to make his mom proud of him and at the same time achieve his dream and shine infront of his so called relatives who humiliated him and his mom for being a reason for his father's death. (The relatives think so)

There is only one way to stop the relatives from humiliating Taehyung and his mom and that is him being successful. So Jungkook himself broke up with Taehyung, without saying the actual reason.

But with Taehyung, his happiness was being with Jungkook and be happy with him even in the future too.

Taehyung with a smile went to meet his boyfriend after a week of missing each other due to Jungkook's examination, as the younger is in his last year of college.

He gave a bouquet of red roses to his boyfriend and a kiss in his lips, to show his happiness on seeing his baby. But Jungkook gave something opposite, which made his heart broke into millions of pieces.

Jungkook asked Taehyung for break up. Taehyung was shocked at the sudden confession of his lover, asking for a break up. He stood their not moving nor blinking his eyes.

Soon Taehyung started laughing, telling Jungkook to stop joking. But the younger said "No Taehyung, w-we must b-break up. I-I'm sorry"

The elder among them begged his boyfriend to not leave him but Jungkook just left the elder, cry and beg for him not to leave.

Taehyung cried not knowing the reason of their sudden break up. Now everything is over. All over, his boyfriend, his love, his everything, his baby Jungkook left him.

Taehyung kneeled on the ground crying his heart out. The sky also cried with him. It poured billions and billions of rain drops, just like his tears that are flowing non stop from his eyes.

After crying for God knows how many hours, Taehyung stood up and wiped his tears harshly. Eventhough he whipped it, the tears didn't stopped flowing.

But the rain drops hid the tear drops. He walked towards a bridge near the park he met Jungkook now and stood at the end of it.

He closed his eyes and looked at the sky, feeling the rain drops hit his flawless face.

"Love you, bunny" mumbling that he was about to jump but stopped his action, when his phone ringtone was heard. With frustration, he attended the call.

__

After two years,

Taehyung became the desired world famous idol he dreamt of. He achieved many things, he got so many awards, his mom was proud of him, his relatives were in aww by his sudden growth.

But is he happy? Is Taehyung smiling whole heartedly? NO! The answer is no.

He is not smiling with satisfaction of his achievements. Eventhough he smiles, it's not from his heart. It's just and eye smile.

He need someone or something to smile whole heartedly. There is still something missing in his people think oh so perfect life.

Taehyung misses his Jungkook. Yes, he still love his ex-boyfriend. But he won't ever let it be exposed on his face nor in his actions.

With Jungkook, he admired his love who is now an ex-lover. He admired the famous idol in the crowd, among with Taehyung's fans. He supported the idol as his fanboy and not as lover.

Taehyung was now standing infront of a famous and a big company 'VK Enterprises'.

He was looking at the company with a familiar emotion happening inside him. But he was shook to reality by his manager, Namjoon.

"V, you seem lost." Namjoon said worriedly. Taehyung smiled and shook his head sideways.

"No hyung. I'm just amused seeing myself here." He said and Namjoon patted the idol's head, softly.

Eventhough Taehyung is famous, he won't show off his fame and wealth. He is still the same kind and loving Taehyung who joined their labels two years ago.

Everyone loved that nature of Taehyung, beside from his handsome face.

"Welcome V" A girl with short pink hair, wearing formal named Ryujin, secretary of the CEO, welcomed the idol and his manager inside the enterprise. Taehyung gave a small smile to the woman and made his way further inside the building.

They stopped infront of a cabin that seemed to be the CEO's cabin. Ryujin opened the cabin door and welcomed both the males inside the cabin.

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast, standing infront of his lover's cabin. His breathing became unstable thinking of meeting his bunny after a long break.

But sighed in relief when she said, "um.. Mr.Kim, the CEO is not here. He wanted to welcome you guys by himself but a sudden meeting made him unable to attend you guys" she said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay miss. Maybe it's not our day to meet the CEO" Taehyung said and looked around the room, with a slight smile playing on his lips. His nose catched something, it's the smell of Jungkook.

The cabin was filled with the younger's sweet scent, that Taehyung was missing for the past years.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet scent, making it pass through his nostrils. As he was busy taking in the scent, Namjoon shook his shoulder making him flinch by the sudden action.

"V, you stay here. We will go fetch the required documents for the photoshoot" Namjoon said and he with Ryujin left the CEO's cabin.

Taehyung looked around the cabin once again and went towards the CEO's chair. He smiled touching the chair, the seat of his beloved.

But something inside the younger's drawer caught his attention, as the drawer is slightly opened. Curiosity taking the best of him, he opened the draw to the fullest.

It's a photo frame which is flipped showing the back side of the frame. He tilted his head sideways with his eyebrows furrowed seeing the frame.

As he was about to take the frame in his hand, the door of the cabin opened. His head turned swiftly towards the door and their stood,

Jungkook.

~✿~

Part 2 will be uploaded soon.~