Forever (3/4)

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a mall as per Jungkook's wish. The bunny boy was looking stores one by one while Taehyung was looking at his friend with a frown. Unable to be patient, he walked towards Jungkook.

"Koo, what are aunt and uncle talking about?" Taehyung asked, more like whispered. Jungkook looked at him for few minutes. Then, "there" he said and walked towards a shop. Taehyung heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head.

Now it's Jungkook's revenge time. Taehyung hid about his crush so Jungkook will hide about the thing his parents were talking.

"Okay. Done" Jungkook said signalling Taehyung to carrying two bags as he already have some bags in his hand. They walked towards the parking with smiling Jungkook and a sulking Taehyung behind him.

After settling the shopping bags in the trunk of car, Jungkook sat on the driver seat and Taehyung sat beside him. "Okay then. Next spot" Jungkook said and started the car engine, driving off.

Taehyung all the way looked out of the window, sulking. Jungkook noticed it and smirked internally.

The car journey came to a stop. Taehyung looked over and he saw a beautiful scenery of cherry blossom. The area was filled with lots of cherry blossoms and it made his mood lit up.

He was snapped from his thoughts when Jungkook opened the car door and extended his hand. "Come" he whispered lowly. Taehyung held his hand and got off the car. Jungkook guided them further inside the area.

 Jungkook guided them further inside the area

"Kook, tell me please. I'm getting nervous" he whinned and shook their interwined hands. Jungkook took a long breath and exhaled. He stood opposite to Taehyung. Only they are present.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm leaving Seoul" he said and Taehyung squinted his eyes at that. "What?"

"Yes, I got an offer from US University. So dad and mom are also coming with me. Noona will be here looking after the company. After completing my studies, we will come again" he said and held Taehyung's face who was looking down with a sad face.

"Don't worry bear. I will always be there for you. You can call me whenever you want. You can share anything with me. I will hear it okay? Don't be sad. Come on , smile" Jungkook said tickling Taehyung's chin who was like a stone with no expression.

"So how long?" He finally mumbled.

"Um, five years" Jungkook said with the same upset tone.

"That long?! So, when are you leaving me?" He asked looking away. Jungkook chuckled at the choice of refering and kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Soon. Next month. But I'm not leaving you, bear" Jungkook said.

"I will miss you" Taehyung mumbled looking away from the other guy.

"Same here" Jungkook said with eyes full of love only for Taehyung. . .

They reached Jeon mansion. Taehyung drove the car now. Jungkook got off the car and soon some maids came and took the bags from the other's car trunk. Jungkook had one bag in his hand.

"Here. For you. Wear this when you send me off" Jungkook said extending the bag towards Taehyung who took his with a gloomy face. Jungkook pouted and cupped his face. But got shocked seeing the other's teary eyes.

"Tae, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked panicking seeing the guy who was always a cheery, bubbly, social butterfly. Jungkook felt bad seeing him like this. "Don't leave, koo" he whispered and a chocked sob left his lips.

Jungkook hugged the male tightly and tried to calm him. He tried all his best to calm Taehyung. The other guy also hugged Jungkook tightly, like trying to hide Jungkook in himself.

Jungkook also let his tears fall now. The friends stood infront of the Jeon mansion's front door, crying in each other's protective embrace.

"It's not like the friends are getting seperated" Mira said looking at them from the balcony, she and her husband are spending the evening. Jaeyeon sipped onto his coffee and smiled at the lady. "They should be lovers instead, right?"

She nodded at her husband and looked back at them. "Our poor bun. How will he live there without tae?" She asked herself. Jaeyeon placed his hand on her shoulder. "If they are in eachother's fate then they will get together for sure" the elder Jeon replied.

--

The one month ran fast. The day of Jungkook and his parents' departure came. Jungkook packed all his belongings. The dresses he bought on that day with Taehyung were packed. He took his other products. If he needs more, he can buy.

"Koo, you ready? Mom and dad are waiting" somi, his noona said while coming inside his room. He flashed his bunny smile towards her and took the luggage.

"Yes. All ready to leave" he sighed and walked with her.

They reached the airport and saw the Kim family along with Taehyung and his girlfriend. Jungkook's smile dropped at the couple but he maintained his posture and walked towards them. He hugged the elder Kims. Then the elder started their chats while Taehyung and Jungkook stood aside.

Chaeyoung was also talking with somi as she is a fan of her designs.

Jungkook looked for the elders and saw them busy. So he nudged Taehyung and asked him to come to the washroom. Taehyung compiled and went with him.

At once, Taehyung hugged him. "I can't believe you are leaving. Ha, all feels like a dream, kook. We have never been apart this long right?" He asked and Jungkook nodded with a soft smile.

Taehyung stopped his rambling and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him intensely with a soft smile, never leaving his lips. He walked towards Taehyung and cupped his face.

"Tae bear, hear me out, okay? Don't interrupt me, hm?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Taehyungie, please don't react okay? Then I can't tell the things I'm hiding for all these years" Jungkook said and Taehyung again nodded his head with a confused frown. Jungkook massaged Taehyung's eyebrows, making it relax.

"I don't see you as a friend for the last few years-" Taehyung was about to interrupt but Jungkook stopped him by placing his hand over his lips. "-i love you, tae. Not as a friend but some thing more. And I know I don't have a chance with you. I'm Happy as long as you are happy, taetae. But I just wanna say this. I just wanna tell my feelings towards you. I'm not compelling you. I had hid it for a long time but I can't anymore. But always remember, i will love you forever, tae. Forever" Jungkook confessed pressing his forehead with Taehyung's. "I love you, Taehyungie" he mumbled with tears filling his eyes and kissed the corner of his lips.

Taehyung stood there not knowing how to react. "I'm sorry. I just felt like that. Don't mind me" Jungkook chuckled through his teary demeanor. "Come, it's time" Jungkook said and exited the washroom. Taehyung stood there still.

Jungkook reached his family. "Koo, it's time. Come" Mira said walking towards the boarding area. Jungkook followed them not looking back. He don't have the strength to look at Taehyung who is now standing with his parents.

They got on the plane and settled on their booked seats. "Baby bun, take rest. It will take a long time" Jaeyeon said giving a blanket to Jungkook who smiled at his father and sat on his window seat, looking through the vast blue sky.

Taehyung was still in his place looking at the way Jungkook left. He just wanna run after him. But why is he feeling that? Isn't he in love with Chaeyoung? Lots and lots of questions ran inside his head.

"Taehyung" Chaeyoung called and he snapped his head from that direction to other side. They too left the airport.

One felt peaceful but broken at the same time. While one felt complete confusion and frustration.

~♡~♡~

Next part soon. Thank you!
2 more. . .