Forever (special chapter)

Sorry for late update

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are married for two years and Jungkook is now, Kim Jungkook. He is still working as a famous model as well as he is a good homemaker. Thanks to his lovable fans, they supported him and his love.

The always gave their love and admiration for Jungkook. His projects all are always top Hits. He is still a no.1 model worldwide.

Taehyung is also thankful to the boy for accepting his love, that he is really having the best moments of his love. Someone to cuddle him, love only him and care for him.

Though his parents also did so, it felt different with Jungkook. Even in his busy schedules,Jungkook never missed to make food for the CEO. He is always strict with Taehyung and Taehyung knows that his love is doing it for his good.

Jungkook was also on cloud nine when they got married. It was like a dream come true for him. His bestfriend, crush and lover is now his husband. And the best part is, they are not not a secret couple to hide from media. They are free~

"Baby, wake up. You have an early meeting today. Get up!" Jungkook shook his husband of two years, who just whined and snuggled into the pillow.

Jungkook sighed deeply and tried to pull the male to the other side to make the CEO face him. Taehyung just laid there like a log without moving but just snoring. Jungkook thought for sometimes and then. . .

"Hah! I thought of giving my baby a long kiss after he freshen up but seems, he is still sleeping" he said in a disappointed tone with a smirk on his pretty face.

"I guess you don't wan-" but the CEO was faster than his wife. Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards his chest with closed eyes.

"Who said that? I'm a sucker for your lips, love" Taehyung muttered in his morning voice and Jungkook rolled his eyes. He hit the ceo's chest not so hard.

"Then wake up. I'm not gonna kiss you unless you freshen up quick and come downstairs. Now leave my pretty waist" Jungkook sassed backing away. Taehyung just chuckled at his love.

"SOON" Jungkook screamed after exiting the room. Taehyung pouted but nonetheless got up to freshen up. He don't wanna miss his morning sweet. . .

"Love, can't i skip today. Please~" Taehyung asked looking at his wife with puppy eyes after settling in the dining table. Jungkook squinted his eyes and pointed his Index finger at the ceo's forehead.

"Why's that?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled cheekily.

"It's your day off today. So~" he gave a weird smile and Jungkook was like 'what the hell was that face for!'

 So~" he gave a weird smile and Jungkook was like 'what the hell was that face for!'

"What say?" Taehyung asked biting his lips, seductively. Jungkook looked at him with a so done face due to his horniness.

"Mhm~~" Jungkook thought for few minutes and. . .