Still love you (2/3)

Jungkook was in a meeting with another CEO, talking about their collaboration. He was tapping his leg on the floor, getting impatient to meet his ex lover after 2 years.

Finally the meeting came to an end. It seemed to be an eternity for Jungkook.

As soon as the meeting was over, he bid his bye and went towards the car, in a rush.

His manager followed him hurriedly but he stopped him, saying;

"Jimin-shi, look after the Collab for me" and started the car without letting the other male speak anything.

The male named Jimin looked at the young CEO, dumbfounded. But then, he shrugged his shoulders and went inside the company again.

Jungkook drove in a very rush and finally he made it to the VK enterprises. On his way to the company, he was bitting his lips continuosly in a pure anticipation.

The same feeling that Taehyung felt, Mixture of emotions.

Jungkook got off the car and gave the key to one of the guards to park his four-wheeler in the parking area. He literally ran towards the elevator and pushed the button 7 to reach his cabin.

Seeing the CEO in the floor, the employees started to bow. But they all got surprised when the CEO didn't even glanced them and went straightly to his cabin.

Jungkook is not a typical CEO. He is a gentle, caring and respectful one. He showed respect even to his elder, youngers and the people of his same age.

He would usually bow back with a smile, but today is different. He didn't even glanced at them. His all focus was towards the wooden luxurious door of his cabin.

Jungkook burst opened the door expecting his secretary and Taehyung to be present. Not only Taehyung to be there.

Both the males had the same expression on their face. Surprised.

They starred at each other deeply standing metres apart. Jungkook held the handle of the door tightly, trying to stop himself from breaking down.

Taehyung gritted his teeth not to show any emotion in his already expression less face.

Jungkook broke the eye contact, when a feminine voice interupted them.

"Mr.Jeon, why are you standing by the door?" She asked, looking at the male standing near the door.

Jungkook looked here and there, then at Ryujin. "Umm... Nothing" he laughed awkwardly glancing at the elder male, still looking at him with the same expression.

He lightly smiled towards Taehyung, who didn't return the smile, which hurts Jungkook but he hid it. Coz, he thought, he deserve the cold treatment.

He is the one who left the elder and asked for a break-up. Eventhough the elder of them begged not to leave.

He cleared his throat and went further inside towards the idol.

"Umm.. n-nice to meet you V-V. W-Welcome!" Jungkook said, badly stuttering. Taehyung had the same expression in his face.

But inside, he just wanted to take the younger male in his embrace again. To love him again. To be with him again.

"Me too, Mr.Jeon" Taehyung said with a slightly playful smile playing on his lips. Jungkook bit his lips and gulped down.

Sensing the tension between the two males, Namjoon decided to interrupt them.

"Mr.Jeon, the papers are here. So, shall we sign the contract?" Namjoon asked with his natural polite smile.