Forever (1/4)

Kim Taehyung, son of richest buisness man, Kim Haewon. Being the only heir of king empire made many fans and admirers form for him. But he never let anyone near him. Many think him as a Playboy as of a typical rich guy. But Taehyung is not at all like that. He is a cheerful young blood, that always wanna be free and happy.

He have a lot of friends in his friend cycle but he is not that close to them all. Except one male. He shares and feel free to share anything.

Jeon Jungkook, second heir of Jeon designs. His elder sister Jeon Somi, present CEO of Jeon designs. He also got lots of admirers. Most of them approach him to help them get into Taehyung's pants. But he never helped nor looked at them again.

The two bestfriends are always seen with each other. So caring, loving and comfortable. Anyone who sees them at first will think of them as 'couple'. While some directly asked them.

But they always denied politely. But is it true? They are denying it whole heartedly?

--

Kim Taehyung along with his friends is walking on the corridor.

Taehyung wore a black tshirt and a blue jean with brown leather jacket. And a lolipop was stuck between his lips. Looking hot and fine.

As usual, everyone in the corridor drooled over Mr.Handsome.

"Taehyung, where is Jungkookie?" Jimin, one of Taehyung's friends asked while scrolling through his phone.

"I don't know. He said, he is on his way" Taehyung slumbed on the locker that belonged to Jungkook and waited for the said male. The male took the lolipop stick and threw it out when it is finished.

"There he is. Finally, our heroine came!" Hobi, another guy said with a dramatic expression. Everyone awwed at the sight and looked at Taehyung who was looking at them with bored expression.

"Ah, sorry guys-"

"Caught up in traffic?" Taehyung cut off Jungkook, who smiled at his bestfriend for knowing him better. "My sweet bear. Knows all my sufferings" Jungkook said, wipping his sweats dramatically.

"Come, let's go. Always same reason" Taehyung said with an eye roll and pulled Jungkook with him, wrapping his hand around Jungkook's shoulder. The rest followed them.

--

"Tae, why are we here?" Jungkook whinned while asking the reason for their sudden visit to the cafe far from their houses. Taehyung just dragged Jungkook with him after the university.

Jungkook being a whipped bestfriend, went with Taehyung. But he became more annoyed when Taehyung took him to a cafe and stayed there for a hour now. Though Jungkook got lot of snacks to eat, he still wanna know the reason but the handsome male is not saying.

Jungkook pouted at no response and started to devour the poor cheese cake. When he was about to place the cheese cake piece in his mouth, Taehyung stood up and dragged Jungkook along, paying the bill -without getting the change.

"Tae, why so hurry?" Jungkook whinned not being able to be as speed as Taehyung. "Come on, koo. Won't you do this simple thing for you bestie?" He asked while searching here and there in the long street road. No one was there, except them.

"She left?" Taehyung mumbled but that somehow got Jungkook's attention. He snapped his head towards Taehyung and looked with a horrified expression.

"She? Who is that, Taehyungie?!" He asked calmly but inside he is having a huge storm going on. Why not-

-his Taehyung  is behind someone while he is madly in love with his bestfriend for years now.

Jungkook looked at his feet with head hung low. Taehyung felt Jungkook all silent near him. So he left Jungkook's hand and cupped his face. The doe eyes are filled with tears and glistened at the sunset light.