Season 1, ep 6, p2

"Shaozu gets fancy but Bolin ricochets a disk off the ropes and says 'No thank you, sir!" Everyone started cheering. "The waterbenders slug it out, looking evenly, Tahno gets too worked up and unleashes a deluge on Bolin that will certainly elict a foul...or apparently not." Everyone began booing as that was clearly cheating. 

"Hmm...I'll be right back." You said, calmly walking away from the older fighters. You waved and greeted your fans who noticed you and officers of your Aunt's police force. It seemed that the Wolf Bats were cheating from the echo of the crowd's booing. Even after your break up, it seems Tahno couldn't fix his act. 

*Flashback 3 years ago*

You held your hurt back as you watch your beloved kiss the new girl from the country. You waited until the girl left before making your presence known. "Ahem." You cleared your throat as the shocked waterbender turned towards you. "H-Hey babe! How are you?" He walked over to you to give you a kiss but instead received a slap right across his face.

He staggered back and flinched when he saw the look in your eye, before glaring at you. "What was that for?" Tahno  demanded. (E/c) eyes narrowed. "One for cheating on me with that girl." You then sucker punched him in his stomach. "Two for using me and that girl." You kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. "Three for being an ass. You hurt me, Tahno, when I gave you nothing but love in return. But guess what? Now you are free to kiss and make out with any girl you want, because we are over!" 

With that you stalked off, ignoring the stares of by standers, and instead walked over to Neo. "C'mon Neo."

*Flashback over*

You then noticed you weren't alone. Before you could protect yourself, you were kicked in the back, knocking you down. You somersaulted into a standing position to face your opponents, bringing your fists up to your face. "Wow, you guys sure play dirty....I think it's time for you to clean up your act!" You smirked and ran forward, dodging the chi blockers' attempts to grab you, and used their own tricks against them. 

The more you knocked down, the more that appeared. You were starting to get out of breath, and they were picking up on that. You were knocked into the wall, the air leaving your body, and falling to the ground in a heap of pain. Your back screaming in agony, you struggled to stand up. A chi blocker walked up to you, grabbed you by your bangs, revealing your arrows and smirked down at you. "Well, well, it seems Councilman (Y/N) has been keeping a secret from everyone." 

Sweat dripped down your neck as Amon suddenly approached from the shadows, and you could just tell he was smirking under the mask. "It's been a while hasn't it, (Y/N). I told you I was going to come back for you." He approached as the chi blocker let you go, and the mad man placed his thumb on your forehead, getting ready to take your powers away. 

Your heartbeat filled your ears when you heard a calming voice in your mind. "Relax your body. Focus on the elements around you, and use them to your advantage." You grinned before closing your eyes. In your mind, it was dark but you could see the blurry shapes of the Equalists standing around you, giving you grins of satisfaction, but also letting their guards down. Just as Amon began to use his 'godly powers', you used yours. 

You used a tidal wave to knock them all over and froze their hands and feet to the stone and panted, trying to sense any other surprises. "You can't run from the future forever (Y/N), I will get you and you will suffer." Promised the villain making you shiver slightly. "That'll be the day." You stuck your tongue out and gasped as you were struck from behind.

 'Perfect!' 

*While you were knocked out*

A hidden chi blocker went over to free her allies and asked her leader, "What shall we do with the Councilman?" She asked, looking at your unconscious form and couldn't help but think how cute you were. Of course she wouldn't tell anyone else that. "We shall leave him....albeit roughed up than he was before." Amon turned towards the other chi blockers, "Don't break him."

*15 minutes later*

You groaned sitting up, your hair creating a curtain around you. You gasped looking around for anyone and realized you were alone, but screaming from the arena caused you forget about your own injuries and hurried to help. You crept along seeing your team tied to the bottom of the pole, Amon on stage with Tahno laying in a weakened heap. 

You decided to help your friends and used your water to quiet your fall and silently took down the Chi Blocker. "(Y/-)" You hushed your green eyed friend and listened to the speech Amon was saying. "...And once that goal is achieved, we will equalize the rest of the world. The revolution has begun!" You heard glass crashing in and you knew back up had arrived. 

Turning towards your friends, the stepped back seeing how serious you were. "You guys handle Amon, I need to do some damage control." The three nodded and you went your separate ways.  You began ushering some of the frightened people. "It's okay, come with me." You whispered, knocking down any debris or stray attacks that came flying towards your group.You looked up to see various red-orange flames fire in different places and you realized Korra was fire bending. 

You nodded to yourself seeing the auidence was out and realized you have yet to see your Uncle. You began using the water as steps to where your Uncle was the last time and felt your heart freeze seeing his still form. "Uncle?" you used your healing water to heal him, and he groaned, before opening his gray eyes. 

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He worried over you before grunting in surprise, as you hugged him tightly, unaware of how much you were shaking. Tenzin smiled to himself, petting your hair and hugging you just as tightly. "I didn't mean to scare you, Nephew." You sniffed silently and leaned back on your knees, smiling weakly as he wiped away one of your tears. "Are you okay to walk or do you need my help?" You helped the old man up, and he straightened his back. 

"I'm okay thanks to you, (Y/N)." Nevermore cooed and cuddled into your neck, putting loudly when your Uncle ran a hand across her scales. Just then Korra and Aunt Lin landed near you, and Lin helped the Avatar up. "Are you all right?" "I'm fine--thanks to you." smiled the blue eyed girl. "Don't mention it, kid." You all looked up to see the Equalist blimp leaving. "Looks like we lost this one." muttered the chief. 

Mako ran up and hugged Korra with Bolin close behind. "I'm so glad you're okay!" :Me too!" They chirped. "I can't believe Amon did this..I played right into his hand." "He played us all; Republic City is at war." 

You looked at the damage done and kept seeing all the horror filled faces, and Amon about to take your powers away, the adrenaline in your body leaving you. You didn't register the small pain in your neck, Nevermore squeaking in alarm or your vision fading to black. All you heard was, 

"(Y/N)!"