Season 1, Episode 2, p2

--Later that night--

You kept punching the bag in front of you, angrily. Korra didn't know what she was talking about. Girl didn't even know how to airbend! You growl before destroying the bag, and yelling in frustration. You made your way over to your locker, and started eating (Your favorite snack), and hummed softly, readying yourself for this next match. You watched benders of all ages come in and use the gym and practice. (E/c) eyes watch as two young benders talking softly. The older was a brown haired waterbender, and the child with her was a black haired firebender. The older girl was trying to teach the firebender, something waterbender related with the way she moved, and it seemed like the brother wasn't taking to it very well. 

You stood up, bringing your snack with you, and walked over to the children. "You know, it may be beneficial if a firebender taught your friend." You said lightly, as blue and gold eyes turn onto you. "Well, he doesn't know how to firebend yet. Maybe he's a waterbender, so I thought I could show him what Mama and Auntie showed me." The girl said cutely, tilting her head. You laughed softly, before sitting next to them. "Are you sister and brother?" "Yup! I'm Nagisa! And this is my brother Kazan! I'm 8 and he's 4 and a half! What's your name?" She asked, sitting across from you. "I'm (Fake Name). I'm apart of the Fire Ferrets. Are you two alone?" You asked curiously, offering some of your snack. 

Automatically, the kids stiffened, before looking at each other warily. Before they could answer, you heard a commotion coming from around the corner. You went to stand up and see what was going on, but you didn't want to leave the little ones alone, knowing from the way they were acting, that they were completely alone. "Have you guys ever seen a real pro-bending match, up close?" You asked. "No, we never got the chance to." Nagisa said, sadly. Kazan did some hand motions hands, excitedly. 

"Kazan is a mute. He talks with his hands a lot." His sister explained curtly. You grin, before signing back, 'We're gonna have some fun, you and I.' Kazan grinned before taking your outstretched hand and motioned for Nagisa to follow. She hesitated for a moment before grabbing her brother's hand. "I guess it would be cool to see one up close." She said finally, as the three of you began walking to the chaos. "Can't wait for you to see it." You said, earnestly, tying your snack up, and putting it around your belt loop. 

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! It's okay, Toza, she's with me

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! It's okay, Toza, she's with me." Bolin said to the old gym owner. "Yeah, I'm with him!" A very familiar voice chimed in. You grumbled under your breath before gently gripping Nagisa and Kazan's hands. "Kids, listen to me, if anyone asks, you're my brother and sister, okay?" You ask seriously. They nod, as you stepped forward interrupting the very awkward conversation between the people in the main gym. "Bolin! C'mon, we gotta get ready!" You call, gesturing for the two teens to follow you and the kids. "Sorry, Toza, but we gotta jet." You shot the older man your most charming smile, watching as he soften at the trembling children behind you, before finally submitting. 

"Eh, all right, whatever. I got work to do! See ya, kids later." "Right this way, miss!" Bolin said, cheekily. "And thank you, sirs." Korra replied before whispering another thank you. "Bo, excuse use for a second, will ya?" You then pulled the Avatar away by her ear. "Owowowowowowow!" She whined, before you leveled her with a glare. "Ah, listen and do not speak. 1st, here my name is (Fake name), second what the hello are you doing here? Are you trying to get me caught?" You demanded, crossing your arm, accidentally spraying Nagisa with water from the water fountain, she was trying to get a drink from. 

Kazan smiled behind his hand as Bolin tried to calm the upset girl. Korra shrugged. "I wanted to see a pro-bending match! And Tenzin is being such a hypocrite, preaching about freedom when--Wait, why are you here?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips. "One, I've been coming here since I was 6, and my father supports this place financially, and I'm apart of a few sponsorships  for some of the lower income communities around here. Uncle doesn't need to know anything about me being here, and I won't tell him you were here. Second, I'd like to help you but, what could I know about Avatar stuff, right Korra?" You replied, showing that you were still hurt by her comments. 

She had the gall to look ashamed. "Look, you can stay and watch but you gotta watch some little friends of mine, while Bolin and I finish this last match." You didn't let her finish as you walked away, and gently led the kids(yes, you consider Bolin a child), towards the Fire Ferret's side of the gym. "What do you think? Best seats in the house, huh?" Bolin asked, cockily. "Wow! It's so big!" Nagisa cried, as Kazan stood on his tip toes, before shaking with laughter as you picked him up so he could see better. "This place is even more amazing than I imagined! Oh, I'm Korra." The blue eyed girl said offhandedly. 

You placed Kazan on a bench and finished your hair, by braiding two strands with blue beads hanging in your face similar to Katatra's but then pulled the rest of your hair into a low ponytail, feeling your hair brush against your back. "Psst, Bolin." Mako whispered, motioning for his brother to come closer. "Yeah?" The earthbender asked curiously. Fixing his gloves, Mako continued, "I told you, you have to stop bringing your crazy fan girls in here before the matches. Get her out of here." 

"Aw, come on, Mako. All right, look, I kind of promised her, she could stay here." "Plus, if she leaves, who will stay to watch the little tykes?" You ask, after giving the kids some water, and the rest of (your favorite snack), before walking over to the brothers. "Mako, take one good look at those kids, and tell me who you see." You crossed your arms as amber eyes studied the chattering waterbenders and the smiling firebender. He knew what you were getting at. He cursed you mentally before huffing. "I see a Bolin and I before we became pro-benders." He finally muttered.

"Just let them stay for this round, and then I'll take them somewhere safe." You promised. "Yeah, dude. I totally get a good feeling from this. There's something special about Korra, I know it!" Seeing his brother wasn't convinced, Bolin brought Korra over, as you placed your helmet on your head. "Come here, I want you to meet my brother, Mako!" "Mako?" Korra questioned as Kazan looked at the older firebender curiously. "Wow, I've heard you played on the radio." Korra held her hand out excitedly. "Come on, Bolin and (Your fake name). We're up." 

Bolin rolled his eyes at his brother, while you pulled up the bench to the railing so the kids could see comfortably. "Korra, make sure to watch the kids, alright?" She nodded sadly, as Bolin pat her shoulder. "Or I could meet Mako later." "Yeah, sorry about that. My brother just gets real focused before a match. Okay, I gotta go. Wish me luck...not that I'll need it." Bolin said cheekily as Nagisa called out, "You got this, (Your fake name)! Knock them out!" She cheered as you older teens chuckled under your breath. "Sounds like you got an admirer, bro." Bolin snickered as the floor began moving to the middle, you sighed softly, a smile playing at your lips.

"Here we go."