Vol. 1 Chapter 2 - Chance

I got up to my feet, and was met with the sight of bright bluish-White surroundings, everything seemed 'luminescent'.

"...H-Hello?" I asked only to get no response...

'Where am I?'

Those thoughts began swirl around my head until a faint metallic ringing sound was caught in my ears.
It's was so sudden I Instinctively covered my ears.

Opening my eyes again, the surroundings haven't changed much, or at-least my vision perceived it that way. my vision was a bit blurry, and it took awhile for it to focus, from there I could make my surroundings to be that of a circular room roughly 10 meters in diameter, the curvature of the walls around me have a faintly visible geometric design carved into them.

Just then a metallic ping caught my attention, I looked around to see nothing until a large Panel quickly manifested in-front of me, from several Pixels.

'Greetings.' Was all it said.

"U-Uh... Hello?" I stupidly said, as I really have no clue how to react to where I'am.

'I'am afraid to say this but you have died, The results of an Aircraft Crash.' It continued.

'Yeah... I can't be so surprised... For so long I have been holding the urge to suicide, but my Friends dying along with me... I'm a bloody beacon, I don't care if I Died... I would've deserved it for Bringing them into this...' I thought.

'I can't say who I'am exactly, but all I can say is that I'am the one who watched you for quite awhile. Your Suffering was not your fault, you shouldn't beat yourself up.'

"...But then who am I to blame? Satan?" I denied.

'Perhaps... But, if you keep blaming yourself you won't have anything left to care for.'

"..." I went silent

'I'am here to give you a chance... I chance to get a second life where you could be able to prevent the same thing from happening. Unfortunately it will have to be in a different universe.'

"A different universe? So... Essentially the equivalent to those Fictional or Science-Fictional Isekai from the Japs?"

'That is what it is like, yes. But for this... I'am going to give you Four Abilities to choose from, which may assist you in this endeavour.'

"Four?" As I said that About a hundred or more smaller rectangular panels begin to appear all of them placed in walls of the circular chamber, their Names and display facing me.

"Oh Jesus..." I said startled by the sight, and looked back the panel.

'Please pick whatever you choose so you may be able to proceed. I'm sorry if this I too much to endure.'

I nodded, before I turned towards the panels. All of which display very stereotypical, expectable, and basic abilities.

(Matter Manipulation/Creation)

(Structure Fabrication)

(Technology Schematic)

These three were the prime objects ripe for purchase, I was about to get something similar until I spotted one (Personnel Creation)

With It's description, I can be able to create intelligent human beings akin to summoning of sorts, they will be unconditionally loyal to me, but changes can be done to their behaviour through your own volition such as being more independent (if Possible) and exhibit more emotion.

'With this I... I can... I may just be able to make a friend... Just like Alice and Nat...'

Without sparing a minute, I quickly selected this and the metallic ping lead me back towards the panel in the centre of the room.