Vol. 1 Chapter 14 - The Goddess

Everything went black, only for everything to take shape and colour again. However something was different I was still Pinned to a wall upside down, but everything in my surroundings seemed to have gone into a bluish-grey pigmentation.

I was more focused on the coloration, before I became more focused on something confusing, I saw the Golem it was frozen... As in it was not moving but stuck in a stationary position, actually in-fact I see bright streaks of light, originating from the cave entrance, all frozen in mid-air I took me a while to tell that they are bullets.

"*cough*" I tried to mutter out words, but struggled to, I was only able to cough.

I still felt numbness, and I tried to use my arms. Despite being aware I was upside down, I struggled but managed to push myself off of the wall, And I hit the floor head-first, more pain entered my body I didn't want to mind it right now.
I continue to adjust myself to face towards where the Golem stood, and I stood up, but immediately the sharp pain erupted and forced me to the ground again.

But I didn't want to stop, I continued but struggled to even walk, the pain and weakness littered through my body, but I was more focused on trying to keep my promise and not let them Die... Or... Will I fail...?

"You truly are righteously Determined." heard a voice ring in my ears, it sounded female, from the tone it had a hint of interest and concern. My eyes widened as I recognized that voice even if it was for a short time.

Reactively, I looked up, as the origins of the voice came from above and in-front of me, while I was still reduced to the ground.

"Hello." A girl with a White & Blue dress, and translucent Wings that have shapes that are not even connected at all as if being magnetically levitated stood in-front of me, Silver hair with a slight blue pigmentation present and flowing. She said with a tone that attempted to mask her worry, as-well as a smile.

"*cough* Wh- *cough*" I tried to talk, but I still couldn't and coughs could only be resounded.

"Wait... Please don't force yourself." She said, her carefree demeanour dropping, being replaced with concern.
I remained silent, before I looked up again, to see her.

"I-... I don't want to be rude in any way, but please... I have to at-least stop that thing, I can't let them die."

"Matthew Ikarashi."

"...You... Wait... I knew you sounded familiar..."

I look up at her, with realization at the reason how she knew my name... It was her

"Yes your observation is correct. My name is Aurora, The God of Creation & Resurrection. I'm the one that brought you here."

"*cough* I'm sorry, if I what I said earlier was... being rude..."

"O-Oh no no... I didn't mind, in-fact I have been waiting for a more casual response from many people I have spoken to but- Ah... I'm sorry we're getting off topic"

She eventually stopped herself, she raised her hand to which my body began to illuminate slightly, the pain I felt was gradually becoming reduced to the point of numbness, my spine and other parts of my body began to restore into a comfortable and normal state, however the blood stains remained.

"Ah... Miss A-Aurora... What... Happened?"

"I healed you a bit, I'm sorry if I couldn't remove the blood... But as for what I had done earlier, I stopped the timeframe of this world to be able to speak with you."

'She stopped the timeframe? If she were to stop Time, that would mean the light particles wouldn't interact and move either, which would render my surroundings in pure darkness...'