Vol. 3 Chapter 8 - Confinement

(Andr POV)

I was bleeding severely... My guts were seemingly spilling out into the ground, as I was down on all fours crawling away from death incarnate.

"You know... You should have expected the unexpected, but who am I to judge? It's your fault for running into me and threatening me in the first place." This person... This being, said as his tone was stone cold

"*cough* *pant* *pant*" I coughed out blood, before I pushed myself upwards, attempted to swing my sword, only for my arm to get grabbed and held in place, as I stared into this Resurrected one's dulled grey eyes.

"Uh uh uh..." he said, before he pulled out a pistol, and shot me in the torso, and kicked me back, and I was down on the ground back-first

I helplessly attempted to push myself away, still keeping my gaze focused on the man. However as he raised his hand, my body was stuck frozen, the several pockets and chunks of air around me distorted, as they act as a type of barrier, preventing me from escaping.

"That is so pitifully desperate. You know what's coming to you." He said, before his body dissipated and grey dust flutters into the air, mixing in with the surrounding smoke.

Just as I began thinking, A black Silhouette emerged from the smoke, A single bright blue eye visible at its very front before dilating into a Dot, it produced loud & Inorganic noises as it hovered like a Harrier, before its guns right below its nose portion moved and aimed at me. They Fired, and everything went black. The only noise I could continue hearing were the echoing of it's guns rapid fire, as if it was trying to eliminate my soul too.

—Two Days after the Battle of Hilgus Valley, Hospital Ward, Prison Complex—

"*deep inhale* *cough* *cough* AAH! *inhale* *struggled noises*" I woke up, before I felt temporarily numb, I calmed myself down as I scanned my surroundings, everything was painted white, before I could make out blue & light-grey coloration. I was in a hospital room, lying on a bed, There were several beds in the same room, but I seemed to be the only one here...

The door eventually opened, and a person in a Doctor's coat entered, everything is so modern, Was it... Was it all a Dream? Am I back home...?

"Ah, you're awake."

"*cough* Where am I?"

"You are in the hospital ward of the Directorate's Prison complex."

'Directorate...?'

"Prison complex...?"

"Yes, Whilst Director was Recovering from his wounds caused by... You, don't take it as hostility. We placed you here, as you were unconscious for a precautions period of time."

'Director... Do you mean that Monster...?'

The doctor eventually walked towards a terminal by the far corner of the room, and placed a folder on a wheeled-table.
"Anyways, we just have to ask you a few questions, we hope you can cooperate with-" I sent the Doctor from where he stood, and into a wall, Using my abilities, I managed to create a concentration Of Heat towards the Doctor.

———

Two Personnel were wandering the hallway, as the door bursted open, Andr was attempting an escape.

"Wha-!? H-hey, You need to stay back In there, you are still weakened from-" Andr shot another blast towards the two, and launched them back, as she continued to stagger forward through the corridor, before she started to run. A Break-out alarm already resounded the hallways, as Andr continued to run, She knew this was not home, and definitely not the empire...