Vol. 1 Chapter 15 - Some Minor Advancement

"The Sun looks cool from this view right?" Alice, Said before she leaned over the guardrail.

"Yeah It sure is- H-Hey! Don't do that, you might fall."

"Heh, Your being too paranoid, I'm athletic and lightweight I can't fall that easily." She gave a smile

"Yeah, But What If-"

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing, *sigh* I know why your like this but... You really shouldn't be so paranoid like this." She eventually became timid in her tone.

"Don't get me wrong, I just... You and Nat, were my longest friends, I'm getting paranoid to even lose you in any way possible, I mean, I'm already heading for college."

"Just because we are far, that doesn't mean you lost us." She replied quickly

"I-..."

"Besides you think I'll be gone after knowing how much you've endured up until now?"

"Hah~ Here, How about I or possibly both of us can accompany you back to Qrowbec." She suggested

"*Quebec" I replied, with a grin.

"Yep."

"Come on, this is supposed to be a fun day right?"

"Yeah Actually."

"Let's go, and stop being so scared." She said, as she grabbed my wrist.

...That was about a week before... Flight 1213... Our Deaths... Their both Gone... Thier both Gone... Their Both Gone... Alice... I'm so sorry... This was all my fault... This was-...

I jolted awake by the hypothermic coldness that splashed my face.

"D- Gyah! *cough* *pant* *pant*" I quickly sat straight up, as I felt my clothes, cold and wet. I look to my side, to see Esther holding a Plastic Bottle, it's Appearance was well enough an indicator that it was chilled in a refrigerator, but what I felt was much colder than what would be in a fridge.

"Uh..." She said with an anxious smile.

I looked at her, with an angered expression, before-

"Owowowowow! Matth- S-Stop that hurts! I'm sorry!" She yelled at me, as I virtually 'Rikka Abuse'd her

(Something skin to this.)

It was only a few moments later I stopped, and Esther was backs sitting on a revolving chair next to my bed, clenching the sides of her head, while she made an annoyed expression.

"I just poured water..."

"*sigh* I-I Know... I'm sorry..." I said after calming down.

———

(Kara POV)
Matthew... What was... I know about your Matter manipulation... But relaying yourself like teleportation? Matter manipulation is unpredictable... But for now, I must check on you. And give the thermos