The Emerald Dragons (FE 3 Houses OC House)

This is just for me to document this made up house so I don't forget about it whenever I'm writing the story.

I mean if you want to rp with me and this team, you can ask me to, but don't expect me go straight to someone's Fire Emblem rp and ask to use this in it.

This team mainly exists for a fan made story I'll have.

————————————————————————

Team Description

The Emerald Dragons are a recently formed team that one of the Byleth twins formed in order to have their own team.

The whole original team are made of low level pheasants that have no homes and often help around the town near Garreg Mach Monastery.

Their leader is an outcast that is a humble and fast learner, and was possibly rumored to have an unknown Crest that no history book recorded.

———————————————————————

Leader

Name: Henry

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Looks: White skin, brown hair, jade eyes, has a cut on his shoulder and a burn scar on one of his legs. He stands at about Claude's height.

Preferred Weapon: Sword

Secondary Weapon: Bow

Preferred Movement: Foot

Likes: professor, his team, fishing, hunting and spicy food

Dislikes: his team being at risk, getting attention and Those Who Slither in the Dark

Backstory: Henry was born to a pheasant family in the Kingdom, but had to flee Lord Lonato's territory when the battle between his son and the Church of Seiros broke out, losing their land and having to try to make a living in the village beneath the monastery. A sickness broke out one day and wiped out a lot of people in poor areas of Fodlan, including Henry's parents, leaving the boy to remember everything they taught him so he could live alone.

He hates the church and nobility for their carelessness and the Crest system, but doesn't mind the need for faith in people's lives.

He formed his group after each of them met from their own circumstances, viewing everyone in the Emerald Dragons as family.

———————————————————————

Name: Joane

Age: unknown

Gender: Female

Looks: White skin, silver eyes and her height is close to Petra's or Ingrid's. Hair color seems to be black, but she constantly keeps it completely covered with a hat, hood, veil or whatever she can legally wear on her head.

Preferred Weapon: Faith

Secondary Weapon: Reason

Preferred Movement: Foot

Likes: the team, professor, Dimitri, Flayn and sweets

Dislikes: Those Who Slither in the Dark, people seeing her hair, and the Crests

Backstory: Not much is known about where she came from, other than that she's lived in the streets and wilderness for most of her life.

She was rescued from bandits by Henry and brought to stay with him and his team of underdogs.