Bandit (Sonic OC)

This is a character Tangerbree-sunrise created for me when I challenged her to make different species of Mobians never seen before.

Both images were done with different makers.

(Portrait)

(Full body)

(Full body)

Name: Bandit

Age: 16-18

Gender: Female

Species: Meerkat

Personality: While she's a thief and can be flirtatious like Rouge, she's a bit more loose about how she does things and is an adventurous girl, though the phrase "Honor Among Thieves" does ring true with her as she won't exactly leave you to a grim fate and may get you out alive the best way she can. Even though she doesn't like Eggman, stopping him isn't exactly her main priority, usually more focused on getting what she needs done and making sure both herself and an ally make it out alive.

Likes: valuable items, her family, anyone that decides to be her partner, adventure and Sonic and his friends

Dislikes: Eggman, Rouge stealing something before her, bad odors and anyone betraying her

Skills: agility, stealth, hacking, lock picking and trade

Weapons: extendable nunchucks and a modified blaster

(The weapons were BehindToo 's idea)

Friends: Amy, Cream, Tails, Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver, Shadow and Omega

Enemies: Eggman, Infinite, Starline, Mimic and other villains

Rival: Rouge

Backstory: She comes from a family that has a long history of robbing villages and supply chains in Mazuri called the "Masked Marauders of Mazuri", with the first robber in their family tree being Bandit the First, which she herself inherited the name Bandit from birth.

She already was a prodigy above her own siblings and parents, having stolen $5,000 worth of valuable items by the time she was 13.

Bandit then decided that she would be the first to expand their reach to other countries, which her father approved her goal and gave her his blessing to be the new boss of the family.

(Boss in the field, though not in charge at home)

So she left to start her own adventures beyond the savanna and make herself and her family richer than they've ever been in history, also making her the greatest of the Bandits in the family tree

(Just don't mess with her family, or else her or her father will find numerous ways to ruin your life.)