Hip (Sonic OC)

Name: HipAge: 16Gender: Male Sexuality: StraightPersonality: Hyper and fun loving

Name: Hip
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Hyper and fun loving.
Powers: Giga Punch: a punch that's powerful enough to send an entire computer system in a massive malfunction or error.

Wind Dash: a dash that can leave powerful gusts of wind that can move anything heavy, like a monster truck for instance.

Fire Feather form: He becomes a Phoenix when him and the extension of Ibllis become one.

Wispon: The green one(I don't know what else we call it)

Crush: None

Friends) Bopper: Hip is the one who came up with his name, which Bopper came up with his later. The two have fun playing sports when Bopper isn't busy in fighting.

Aura: Hip likes making Star Wars references around him and asking ridiculous about his sensei.

Fury: Hip easily annoys him, but they somehow make it through the day together.

Family) Soar (father): A bald eagle who was a pilot during the Great War. He met his mother and had Hip with her. He had to raise Hip alone after she left.

Unknown mother (mother): She left Hip a few months after he was born.

Jet (cousin): He's either distant of Hip or annoyed by him. He does go easy sometimes, but knows Hip is a klutz overall.

Bean (cousin): Uuuhhh....let's just leave this one alone.

Mephiles (???): Hip feels some kind of connection to him, he just can't figure it out.

Backstory: He's a distant cousin of Jet, but hasn't been allowed into the Babylon Rogues because he was nuisance to him. When the first big battle against the Eggman Empire happened, Hip had his hands and feet destroyed by debris. Tails and a few other people were able to give him cybernetics to replace what he lost. After the war, Hip tried to live a normal street life, but fate had other plans. He accidentally stumbled upon a remaining part of Ibllis soul, which wound up getting stuck inside him. The two had a battle for control, until Hip decided to come to an agreement with Ibllis. The two would live a duo life, with one part of his life being himself, and the other being a fusion of them making a Phoenix called Fire Feather. At day, he's just a simple friend of Sonic and the gang. But at night or when trouble arrives, he becomes a Phoenix powerful enough to stop any threat.

Powers as Phoenix: Fire powers, flight with wings from back, telepathy, psychic powers, teleportation and slowing down time.

Weaknesses as Hip: Average like everyone else

Weaknesses as Phoenix: Water and Cancelation magic

That's all of my Sonic OCs for now! Let me know if you want me to do more.

And don't be afraid to ask questions or ask if you want something.