Obsidian (Shantae OC)

Name: Obsidian

Real Name: Dorin Dracula

Age: ???

Gender: Male

Species: Half Vampire and Half Human

Personality: He's usually moody and unfazed by most people. His temper takes a lot to break, though he does worry inside. He's always looking to try to beat Shantae in a test of strength.

Powers: speed, teleportation, telekinesis, flight, night vision, hypnosis, temporary invisibility, and lightning magic and invincibility bubble spells

Likes: night, stage performances, Shantae and friends

Dislikes: Risky Boots, Hypno Barron and his grandfather

Friends: Shantae, Rottytops, Bolo, Sky, Wrench and Mimic

Possible Crush: Rottytops

I mean being a vampire probably should've been a sign.

Family: mother and father) deceased

Count Dracula [grandfather]) immortal

Backstory: His father was sent to kill Dracula and his daughter, but hesitated to kill the daughter, falling for her instead.

Dracula's daughter, Obsidian's mother, took the man as his own and eventually bore a child with him almost a century later.

When Dracula returned, he tricked them into a false truce for a while to watch over Obsidian's growth.

When he was old enough to be considered a teen, Dracula murdered his parents.

A vampire hunter managed to kill Dracula again with Obsidian's help, but he knew the vampire lord would return again someday.

He reached Scuttle Town and saw Shantae fight off pirates, feeling interested in the half genie's strength and determination.

After challenging her and losing to the half genie, he made it his goal to watch Shantae's progress and see if she's the one who can end his grandfather forever.