Indigo Lantern (DC OC)

(Yes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Yes. I designed him in LEGO DC Supervillians. Deal with it!)

Name: Levi Mercy

Hero name: Indigo Lantern

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Nice and helpful, while also being not afraid to be a little careful

Likes: Helping others and going around space

Dislikes: Villains and uncaring people, along with rude people

Weapons: Indigo Power Ring

Powers: His compassion, which fuels the ring

Looks: (in case the picture doesn't help)  Has brown hair, dark eyes and white skin. Wears an outfit similar to Green Lantern, but with Indigo colors and no logo.

Backstory: Ever since his dad died as a doctor trying to help cure a disease, Levi Mercy became a paramedic so he could share his dad's heroism with the world.

After saving a criminal from death, the entity of compassion personally gave Levi a power ring to use to spread compassion through out Earth.

Team affiliation: Justice League

Allies)

Superman) The Man of Steel sees him as a valuable ally, despite Green Lantern being more powerful than him.

Batman) The Dark Knight secretly labeled Levi as the member who was least likely to go bad.

Wonder Woman) The Amazon Princess finds him as an example her people could follow.

Flash [Wally West]) He easily gets along with Levi since he's willing to help out or talk it out with others.

Green Lantern [John Steward]) He understands Levi's career as a paramedic since he remembers the medics who helped during his days as a soldier.

Hawkgirl) Thinks Levi gets too soft, but enjoys his company all the same.

Martian Manhunter) He sees Levi as a trustworthy friend like the others, and a window to the heart the world hides.