Kito Prower/Lord Rai (Sonic OC)

I decided to finally give a design for a Sonic villain OC since I think people are tired tryouts to picture what they look like.

This character was originally written as human, but superior-timelord recommended me this idea when I was contemplating on what the character would be as a Mobian.

So here it is.

Kito Prower (prior to corruption)

Kito Prower as Lord Rai

Name: Kito Prower

Age: Immortal (Real age unknown, though his body appears to be in his late 20's to mid 30's)

Gender: Male

Species: Fox

(He actually has either 3 or 4 tails, but Orion chopped most of them off after they fought each other as enemies)

Personality: As Kito, he used to be kind, polite, patient and a good father figure to young ones, sometimes even showing a playful and joking side when he wants to help cheer someone away from their emotional downs in life. He is also extremely loyal to self sacrificing for those like Orion and Sensei Ki that he feels an obligation to keep his adopted family safe.

When he became Lord Rai, he shows no mercy to those in his way, even teaching those in his cultish clan to not hold back on the enemy. He's also the most deceptive manipulator in all of the Sonic multiverse, able to mix lies and truths together to trick others into slipping up or doing what he wants, able to trick those like Aura to be rebellious against Sensei Ki in order to cause a massive downfall. Even when you think you can intimidate him or outsmart him, the smug or victorious smirk filled with malicious intent always lets you know he's actually ahead of you in his planning. If one does manage to leave him in a desperate situation, he will drop his untouchable facade and aim his rage at them.

Occupation: Fuji Clan master (formerly) and leader of the Fallen

Family

Amadeus Prower (brother)