Veritas (Sonic OC)

Name: Veritas

Name: Veritas

Age: Unknown (likely immortal due to his position)

Gender: Male

Species: Hedgehog

Personality: He takes his job seriously due to the magnitude of what would happen if he gets careless, though he still understands people's emotions and doesn't want to do some of more darker aspects of his position. He'll also bend the rules once or twice if he knows it will help grant a better outcome in the universe he's helping.

Likes: balance and stability, good futures, exploring universes and learning about new events and characters

Dislikes: Sonic.Exe, dark and grim futures, gross or disgusting universes, and basically anything that's a threat to the stability of the multiverse

Occupation: Multiverse Watcher

He basically watches over each universe to make sure nothing threatens the rest of the multiverse.

Friends: Unknown (he's likely had contacts in each universe in case something happens)

Family: None (explained in backstory)

Crush: None (You'd have to be a pretty tough person to be able to handle every universe with him)

Backstory: The original Multiverse Watcher had an age limit due to her age passing every time a universe reached a permanent end, so she decided to come up with a perfect replacement so reality would remain safe upon her death.

She got the DNA samples of several different Mobians, hedgehogs mostly, and combined it with the largest power ring in the multiverse to create Veritas, the new Multiverse Watcher.

The elder of the two trained him in every ability possible so he would be affective at the job before she eventually died of one final universe collapsing.

Now he he's responsible for keeping everything in check to make sure no universe threatens the others, whether it be doppelgängers like Scourge or unfathomable evils like Sonic.Exe.

Items

Master Warp Rings: Can teleport you anywhere in the multiverse. Veritas keeps them on his wrists at all times.

Amulet of Alteration: Is capable of changing reality in the following ways.

-Time alteration

-revival

-teleportation

-humidity alteration (to the point of creating fire and ice out of thin air)

-memory alteration

-physical vaporization

-form alteration

-force fields

-energy reflection

-energy absorption (or at least helps him control the amount he takes)

-telekinesis

Basically anything except add a new item or lifeform to the universe, or else risk getting a paradox.

Powers

-strength (not as hard hitting as Knuckles, but can at least send cars flying)

-durability (able to survive falling from space like Sonic and Shadow, though he can still sustain injuries from god-like beings like Mephiles, Chaos, Dark Gaia and, of course, Sonic.Exe)

-speed (not as fast as Sonic, Shadow and Blaze, but still fast enough to outrun flying craft like the Tornado or quick enough to dodge Cyan Lasers

-flight

-energy absorption (he can mainly absorb Chaos energy, Sol energy or any other form of power to boost his strength, speed and durability to keep up with everything else. He can easily get more powerful than most of heroes with just 5 power rings boosting him, though he has to eventually drain the energy out of his body before he goes into another universe.)

——————————————————————

This is my first time using something for a Sonic OC other than the Forces Avatar maker, which I honestly thought it looked good in my opinion. (Or maybe it just looked better in my head.)