Chapter 15: Call My Name

Eek I'm really tired right now so this is of poor quality sorry.

"Stop smoking, foreigner."

The voice of a certain Silva called out, clearly disliking the smell of it.

"Tch. How do you even see with that braid in your face?" the foreigner 'answered', curious, eyt not showing it on his face.

"Why does everything have to do with my braid?" the frustrated Silva asked, furrowing his eyebrows in slight agitation, completely falling for the dark magic user's trap.

The captains of black bulls and green mantis burst out in cackles, laughing at the same 'joke' that was mentioned so many times already.

The other captains smiled awkwardly, the two captains still laughing, completely oblivious to the captains' same thoughts.

'That joke is way past its expiry date.'

The door opened, snapping all the captains out of their daydreams.

"All of you are here." the wizard King openly stated the obvious, as he walked into the room with Marx and another guy with a big red hat.

"Who's that?"

At the sight of the weirdly dressed person, the captains stood up, getting their grimores ready to attack.

All but one—with that being the captain of Golden Dawn, William Vengeance.

He wasn't standing up not because he wasn't suspicious of the male, but because the little friend in him regonise the person's mana.

And he was sweating slightly, awkwardly shifting in his seat.

"Calm down, this isn't anyone dangerous?"

At the wizard King's reassurance, they slowly but surely sat their asses back down on their seats, huffing as they put away their grimore.

"Goldie, how did you know he wasn't dangerous?" the black bull captain asked, obviously curious as to why he didn't stand up like the rest, unless he already knew.

At the mention of him, the said 'Goldie' tensed, a forced smile plastered on his face as he tried his very best to save his ass.

"The Wizard King wouldn't being someone dangerous here, much less stand so close to him."

It was a smart answer, but his nervousness was a bit too obvious.

The rest kept quiet, deciding not to press him further.

"Alright, you can introduce yourself." the wizard King said, signalling to the figure standing behind him as he moved away.

"I'm Louis."

His simple introduction left them in a daze, for they were not sure of what to respond.

"Huh?" came the smart respond from the black bulls captain as his cigarette balanced on his lower lip.

The wizard King, seeing this chance to help a friend in need, proceeded by saying, "His name's Louis, but most people call him the ancient elf."

With those words that left his mouth, the captain's serious and solemn mood got destroyed by two friends, captain of black bulls and captain of gren mantis, cackling loudly.

"Kekeke, you must have gotten the wrong person." the male dressed in green keke-ed.

The rest sweat dropped and kept quiet, even if they found it hard to believe too.

"No! He really is!" The Wizard King argued, a bit angry that they didn't believe him.

The captains slowly calmed down, as once again, the Wizard King continued.

"He really is the ancient elf. Why would I bring a fraud to you?"

"Then, why is he here?"

Wise words of a certain male with a braid hanging in his face.

"Well, is he going to join the magic knights or something?"

The captain of the purple orca finally spoke up for once, asking the question that was in his head the whole time.

"No. I'm not. I'll come and go as I please." you calmly stated, making them slightly stunned that you answered for yourself, for Julius was answering for you the most of the time.

"And with that said, I will come at times of need, but with how strong all of you are, I'm pretty sure that won't happen.....right?"you asked, low-key hoping for them not to disturb you.

"And, I want to see one person after this." you stated like a teacher, as all eyes found its way to you again.

"You." your finger landed onto the poor masked male, who tensed ever-so-slightly.

"Meet me outside later."

"As for the rest." you turned to wards the door, walking towards it.

"When you need help," you opened the door, twisting the doorknob as you pushed the door open.

"just call my name."