Chapter 12. . :)

after a good 15 minutes of making out Kaia grabbed her work things and her keys we went out to her car a Black Audi r8 spyder, I'm not going to lie but I miss my car so much already and it hasn't even been a day yet.

as we were driving in to the car park I had to search for the boys or the girls I couldn't get caught getting out of Kaia's car because I would get bombarded with questions like I did with Rick.

5 minutes after getting out of Kaia's car I spot Rocco walking over towards me with his hand around a girls waist and when they came closer I notice the girl is Georgy and to be honest they look cute together.

Me: Hey guys, , so this is new. as I gestured to the couple.

Georgy: Yeah Rocco asked me out yesterday.

Me: You guys look cute together.

Rocco: Really? he looked like he was disappointed with my response.

Me: Yeah you do, , Do you mind if Georgy and I have a little catch up?

Rocco: Yeah Sure.

as he walked away we both watch, I didn't start talking till I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me.

Me: OK I Love You and everything my friend, but if you hurt Rocco in anyway, you will wish you were never born, , Savvy!

Georgy: What! why do you care if I hurt him?

Me: he is one of my oldest and closest friends, so like I said do anything to hurt him and I will hurt you.

Georgy: I promise I won't and I'm not just saying that because of your threat, it was never my intention to hurt him, he's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met in my life.

Me: I'm glad we see eye to eye.

As we were walking to class I caught sight of Kaia, she gave me a wink and carried on walking to class.

Rocco's P.O.V

I thought that if I had my arm around someone else J-J would get jealous, but that back fired and she said we looked cute, that really ripped me up on the inside because I really miss having my arm wrapped around her waist it felt so right to me.

when J-J asked me if she could talk to Georgy I had my hopes up that she actually did want me back, but when I turned around they were smiling and chatting like good friends do and then they hugged and started walking towards the twins and I, I swore I saw J-J blush as they were walking but her eyes weren't in my direction, and when I turned around the only person I knew was our teacher Kaia and some random handsome guys, I guess I have some competition to win J-J's heart back.

That is definitely going to be a hard mission to accomplish.

J-J's P.O.V

After the little chat Georgy and I had we joined Rocco and the twins and walked towards our class and my beautiful, dreamy, angel like girlfriend.

Nick: Hey Baba why do you have a scarf on its not exactly that cold?

Me: It is to cold.

Rick: But its you Baba your never cold, even when its winter we all wear jackets, bennies and scarfs and your walking around in a jersey and sometimes gloves.

Georgy: OhMyGosh she has a Hickey!

Me: What no. . . .

I didn't get to finish because Rocco had already ripped my scarf off, I tried telling Kaia that a scarf is way to obvious, for me anyway.

Rocco: Who the fuck gave you that? Let me at him.

Rick: Where the fuck is this dick Jayde ?

Its definitely bad when one of the twins uses my name.