Chapter 33. . :)

Chapter 33. . :)

Kaia stayed with me until I woke up at 10 then I sent her home so that she could be bright and happy for her class the next morning.

When she left I started thinking about what and who I would tell my now big brother that he is my big brother and why he didn’t know.

I feel asleep knowing for well that when I wake up I will be leaving this place, but the only down side is I wont be able to play rugby or softball for the next ten weeks or so. Even though I will be out of this stupid cast in six weeks I have to build up the strength in my leg before I can start playing my sport again.

I woke up at 9 in the morning and was ready to leave by ten so dad was in my room ready to take me home at 10.30.

Dad: So baby are you ready for your surprise?

Me: What surprise?

Dad: The Surprise that the boys have done for you.

Me: Oh that’s right, yes I can’t wait.

Dad: Well we not going home quite yet, how about I take you shopping?

Me: I really want to see the surprise.

Dad: Well the surprise wont be ready till after lunch and you wanted to get out of the hospital, lets go to the movies and go shopping.

Me: Dad you’re starting to make this sound like it’s a date.

Dad: Think of it as a daddy daughter day.

Me: I like the sound of that.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

Dad: I missed you Baby.

Me: I know dad I love you.

Dad: And I you Baby Girl.

Well first dad and I went to the movies to watch Iron man 3 since Twinny and I missed it.

Then he took me to a few shops mainly sports shops so I could get myself some new rugby shirts and shorts, sometimes even in winter I wear Rugby league shorts and boots, the boys think I’m crazy but they don’t say anything about it.

Come 1.30 we are on our way back to my house.

Dad: You ready Baby?

Me: I sure am.

Dad told me to leave all my stuff in the car and crutch myself in to the house, I stood in front of the door while dad opened it for me.