Chapter 29. . :)

Chapter 29. . :)

J-J’s POV

Twinny and I are on our way to the Movies and we are singing along to our lady jam, Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, We’re having the time of our lives and for once I’m driving the speed limit.

We’ve decided we want to go and watch Ironman 3, then Burger King for lunch, I have really missed hanging out with My Best Friend.

Dartanian’s POV

It’s been a really busy day at work and I just got off lunch, which I spent with Chris and Marcus, I’m just walking out of the Staffroom when the intercom goes off.

Intercom: Doctor Jones you are needed in O.R 1 immediately, Doctor Jones you are needed in O.R 1 immediately.

Duty calls, I get to the O.R and scrub up apparently, two young women were in a serious car crash. One is in need of surgery but the other only has Minor injuries.

Once I’m ready and in my scrubs I enter the operating room I collapse to my knees at the Table.

Me: No My Baby Girl.

Kaia’s POV

It’s lunchtime and I am at home trying to figure out what to wear tonight, I really have to look great especially next to J-J; she seriously looked amazing in her dress. I’m just about to get dressed when my phone rings, I look at the screen and its an unknown number.

Me: Hello

Marcus: Kaia this is Marcus.

Me: Hey what’s up?

Marcus: Kaia its J-J, Jaide and J-J were in a car accident.

Me: What? No! Where are they?

Marcus: There’re at the hospital I work at.

Me: See you in 5.

I hung up straight away grabbed my keys and ran to my car. “ Please let her be ok, Please let her be ok, Please let her be ok.”

I chanted that mantra in my head the whole ride there, I can’t lose her yet, I need her she’s my world.

I got to the Hospital in record time, I parked my car and ran straight to the main office, Lucky for me Chris was there because I jumped straight in to his arms and balled my eyes out.

Dartanian had his head in his hands and Marcus was pacing up and down the waiting room.

Chris: Hey Sis don’t worry she’s in the best hands.

Me: I just want her to be ok.

Just then Rick, Nick, Rocco, Georgina, Victoria and who I assume to be Rick and Nick’s parents came in, the woman went to sit with Dartanian, J-J’s friends went over to another corner and the father went and spoke with Marcus.

After sitting with his frantic friends for a little while Rick came to where Chris and I were sitting.

Rick put his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

Rick: Don’t worry miss she’s going to be fine and you don’t need to worry about anyone here.

Me: What do you mean?

Rick: They never knew you two were in a relationship but they knew J-J had feelings for you and my mum and Dad love J-J so they don’t mind either.

Me: Ok.

We waited for three hours then the doctor came in, he went straight to Dartanian.

Dartanian did something I never thought he would do,