Chapter 23. . :)

Chapter 23. . :)

J-J’s POV

Lunch with Kaia and Chris was very funny, he has one of the driest sense of humors ever.

I learned more about their family, Their little brother Elliot is engaged to his Fiancée Rosie and apparently they are very cute together.

I was also invited to their parents banquet as Kaia’s Plus one but were just going to say I’m a friend of a friend and we just got to know each other.

The banquet is this Saturday so I have a whole week to get ready for it.

My family came up in conversation and I found out that Chris is an old friend of dad’s, I ended up taking him to my house to see dad but he had left me a note.

Hey My Baby

I’ve just gone to get me a few new suits and we need a few things for the house, if you need anything then just text me ok, I should be home before you leave for dinner with Rick.

Love Dad.

Because he wasn’t home we went back to Kaia’s so I could say goodbye and get ready for dinner with Ricky because it’s 4 o clock.

Kaia: Do you really have to go?

Me: I’m his go to person when he can’t talk to Nick about something and it seems like its important.

Kaia: Ok then Beautiful.

Me: It was great to meet you Chris and it will be great to meet the rest of your family on Saturday.

Chris: And it was great to meet you beautiful J-J, and I am sure the rest of our family will love you as much as I do.

Me: Thanks heaps, Bye My Lovely, I’ll see you in the morning.

Kaia: Yes you will Beautiful, I Love you.

Me: I love you to.

I started walking out the door when Chris called out to me.

Chris: Hey and J-J.

Me: Yeah?

Chris: Tell your dad I said hi and we should have a catch up.

Me: Sure, Hey do you know Marcus? He was my dad’s best friend when they were becoming doctors?

Chris: Yeah I know Marcus, he was great in college.

Me: cool because he’s moved to town and he spends a lot of time with us at our house so I could text you when their watching a game together and you guys can hang out while I come over here and hang out with Kaia.