Chapter 10. . :)

Kaia's P.O.V

I couldn't help myself I had to see what her lips tasted like and they were just as I imagined them they were soft and tasted like watermelon, the kiss was soft and sweet just how I liked it, then she pulled away panting and that's when I noticed that I had to try and catch my breath.

Me: I'm sorry I wanna tell you that I didn't mean to but I can't lie to you, I've wanted to do that since I first layed eyes on you.

J-J: You have?

she looked like she truly decent believe me.

J-J: Me to,but well your my teacher so I didn't really want to koz well your my teacher I can't get kicked out.

Me: Same with me but I couldn't rea.......

Her lips met mine again she must of wanted to shut me up, and it worked.

Me: Would you like me to drive you home?

J-J: I would love you to but I drive to class everyday and I have passengers.

Me: OK then well I'm off now so shall we walk together?

J-J: Uhm sure. We grabbed our stuff and headed for the door.

Just before my hand got to the door Handel J-J pulled me back to her lips and kissed me again but the feeling in this kiss felt like she's was trying to make it last. Just as I was about to make it a deeper kiss she pulled away and unlocked the door. I'm not gonna lie but I was quite disappointed but to be honest my head was telling me that this was wrong.

We walked towards the car park and I saw the twins standing by the black Nissan and when J-J started walking towards it I realised that it was hers. I stopped her.

Me: is that your car?

J-J: Yeah why is that?

Me: because its my dream car.

J-J: Mine to, I'm still surprised why my dad got it for me. So which car is yours?

Me: The Spyder.

J-J: Really, nice.

Me: You think so?

J-J: Well its no Nissan but its a good car.

Me: Yes your right about both. Well I better let you get to those boys they must of been waiting a while.

J-J : Damn yeah they have oh well they know not to moan or I will make them walk, even thou they are on the football team they are the laziest people I have ever met.

Me: I bet, well see you tomorrow Beautiful.

J-J: You to Kaia.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. . :). . .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,..

J-J P.O.V

On the way home I wasn't listening to anything the boys were saying, all I could think about is what had just happened only ten minutes ago, the one thing I've hoped and prayed for since I first saw Kaia Robertson. When I parked up my drive way Rick asked me to stay in the car so we let Nick go out first and we got out slowly so he could talk to me again and I already knew that I was gonna have something to do with Kaia. I knew exactly what he was gonna ask me and I knew exactly how I was gonna play it, I just hope he doesn't get angry.

Rick: Hey so uhm what did Kaia want to talk about?

Me: Well she started off with telling me that you know I'm the best student and stuff like that then it went way off that subject.