Chapter 21. . :)

Chapter 21. . J

J-J’s POV

After Kaia and I shared our kiss Marcus came back in to the lounge after cleaning his mess in the kitchen. He only came in to say goodbye.

Marcus: Hey guys I haven’t been home in a while so I better go and make sure my stuff hasn’t been stolen.

Me: Finally far out I was getting sick of you being in my house.

Marcus: whatever you know you want me to stay longer.

Me: Yeah so you can cook me more food and do the dishes as well.

Marcus: Oh how sweet.

Me: Just kidding although I do love you food.

Kaia: Yeah me too

Me: See you will be sorely missed.

Marcus: Nqawww thanks guys.

Kaia and I: Your welcome.

Marcus came over to give us both a hug and he left, He didn’t bother taking hi stuff he brought because he knows he will be back again and he will most defiantly stay the night.

When he left it was just Kaia and I and dad wouldn’t be back for a few more hours.

I turned the T.V off and I dragged Kaia up to my music room so I could finish the song I wrote for her since she didn’t get to hear it all the other night.

Again as I finished the song I opened my eyes and she was crying again.

Kaia: You know I don’t deserve you, you’re amazing.

Me: thank you and I think the same thing about you.

She sat on my lap straddling me and my lips were molded to hers, I run my tongue along her bottom lip and she let me explore.

Before I knew it I had lifted her with her legs wrapped around me and I was walking her to my room.

I laid her down on my huge bed and I was hovering over her so I wouldn’t be putting my weight on that beautiful body.

I kissed here lips then my mouth started trailing down across her jaw then down her neck and just to be an ass I gave her a hickey so that no matter what she wore you would be able to see it.

Her hands went under my shirt and then it was on the floor so I did the same thing to her within a few minutes were both naked on my bed and she was kissing me everywhere and she found all my soft spots which made me moan every time she sucked either one of them.