Chapter 41. . :)

So sorry for the long wait hopefully it is worth it, , Now this book is coming to an end, , because I can’t quite think of anything else to put in here. . I have decided to write two endings to this story I hope you enjoy them both. . :)

.,.,.,.,. . J. . .,.,.,.,

Chapter 41. . :)

The next day we woke up to four sets of feet stampeding down the hallway, in one swift move I was up, picking up my bathing suit and throwing it on as I was going to join the boys in a swim, but my train of thought was switched when I heard a lovely voice clear their throat.

I turned around with just my bottoms on and I looked at her innocently.

“Did you forget I was here?”

“Would you be mad if I did just a little bit?”

“Well yes I sort of would.”

“I’m sorry it’s sort of a habitual thing when we come here, the boys always come and as soon as I hear them running past my door I join them.”

“Oh ohk then well I will be out there soon ok.” Kaia responded.

“Are you sure?” “I can wait for you.”

“No baby you go I will be out there soon.”

“If your sure?” I said as I realized my torso was still naked.

“Of course I’m sure baby, just make sure you put that top on before you leave this room.”

“Yes ma’am.” I answered her.

I ran over to her and gave her a kiss on her supple lips then I put on my bikini top and ran out of the batch.

I found the boys waiting for me at the deck door.

“Geezzzz Baba what took you so long?”

“Kaia, she doesn’t know what we do when we are here.”

“Oh do you want us to wait for her.”

“Nah she said it was ok she will be out soon.”

Just as I said that Marcus came out in a pair of league shorts and I am not going to lie I may have just jizzed in my bikini bottoms a bit.

“You heard her let’s go!” He said, his eyes on me the whole time and when he spoke his voice was husky and his breathing got faster.

“This is going to be amazingly fun.”