Chapter 15. . :)

Chapter 15. . :)

My heart was telling me to push him away grab my bikini top and jump the too fence to Kaia's house, but my brain was telling me to push him on to my bed and have my way with him because I’ve been waiting for this for so long.

As the saying goes saved by the bell, the song I wrote for Kaia started playing on my phone which was the sign I needed to follow my heart.

I pushed Marcus away grabbed my robe and phone and jogged towards my music room I was almost there before Marcus started to talk.

Marcus: That phone call can’t be more important than this?

As he said that he gestured to his now amazingly shirtless torso. My breath caught in my throat and I almost dropped my robe and phone just so I could run my hands up his chest.

He was so close to me that if he bent down a bit we would be kissing and I’m not going to lie that would be amazing but my phone rang again; I just turned around, walked in to my Music room, shut the door and answered my phone.

Kaia: Hey Beautiful what took you so long to pick up?

Me: I was just in the pool so I had to dry off to answer.

Kaia: I didn’t hear you in the pool?

Me: I was just wading in the water with a beer it is Friday.

Kaia: ohk well are you home alone I could come join you in the pool if you want?

Me: I would love that but my dad’s friend is here watching a rugby game. But now is my training session time so if you want we can train together in the pool house.

Kaia: Yeah that would be great because I was a bit preoccupied this morning I couldn’t go for a run.

Me: Sorry about that but I enjoyed my morning.

Kaia: so did me.

Me: I have to tell you something I don’t think it’s that bad but you need to know.

Kaia: I doubt it’s bad.

Me: ohk then, well Jaide figured out who I got my Hickeys from, so I confirmed it was you.

Kaia: So that was your News?

Me: Yeah so you’re not mad?

Kaia: of course not I knew she would Figure it out and she knew I liked you more than a teacher should.

Me: Right well I’m going to get her to come over to, only koz Marcus is well. . . . You will see when you come over.

Kaia: ohk then.

Me: come over in ten.

Kaia: ok see you then.

Me: Yuhp.

After that call I found Twinnys number and rang her.

Twinny: hey Twinny what’s up?

Me: you have to come and train with me and Kaia!

Twinny: what why? Don’t you want time alone?

Me: Well yeah but Uhm well Uhm

Twinny: You’re not nervous are you?

Me: Defiantly not it’s just

Twinny: well what is it I know you’re not the one to get nervous, the only time I’ve seen you nervous is when. . . . Holy Shit Marcus is there isn’t he?

Me: Maybe.

Twinny: I’ll be over in two minutes k.

Me: Thanks.

Twinny: No probs Babe.

When I walked out of The Music room Marcus was leaning against the wall next to the door of my room and when he looked up at me it was like his eyes were bearing down to my soul, in a way.

Marcus: So Baby do you want me to come and help you get out of that robe?

Me: Sorry change of plans a couple of my friends are coming over to workout with me in the pool house.

Marcus: OH I could use a workout.

Me: No because the pool house will be to. . . .

I didn’t get to even finish my sentence because his lust filled eyes turned cold and angry.

Marcus: WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOUR NECK?

I was so shocked and scared by his outburst I took a few steps back and a stray tear came trickling down my face, I’ve never seen him this angry before or maybe it was jealousy but whatever it was scared me.

When he saw me back up and the tear his face softened and he was by my side in an instant wiping my tear away with his thumb, I didn’t realise it but I was trembling to so he pulled me in to his body and comforted me.

Marcus: I’m sorry Baby Girl I just hate the fact that some little dweeb can do that to you and I can’t.

Me: Well how do you know these are hickeys I had a rugby game the other day I could have got rucked?

Marcus: I’ve seen and made many hickeys in the past, one of yours could pass as you being rucked but the other one I know is a Hickey. I don’t see why Dartanian hasn’t yelled at you for it?

Me: he was at the game so he believes me.

Marcus: well I don’t, and if I find out who the little creep is, ill lay in to him.

Me: I doubt that.

Then I was saved by the bell again because

Twinny arrived and five minutes after that Kaia knocked on the door so I went to go and let her in. I tried to get her past the lounge without Marcus seeing her but it didn’t work he looked up just at the right time and he flew out of his chair.

Marcus: Baby Girl I can’t believe you weren’t going to introduce me to this beautiful woman.

Before I got to speak Kaia did.

Kaia: Well I’m flattered but, I’m sorry I’m taken and no one can take their place.

Marcus: Damn that’s two beautiful people I have to miss out on.

Me: Yuhp guess so bye.

And I dragged Kaia out to the pool house with Twinny and I changed in to my skins and a training bra.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. . :). . .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Thanks for reading guys I hope your enjoying it, , please can you give me some feed back so I know what I can improve on or what you like about the story.

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan me if you haven't already

and suggest to your friends

or even add to your library

Thank you all for the reads, votes and support

Love Koha/Justey. . :)