Chapter 31. . :)

Chapter 31. . :)

J-J’s POV

My eyes flutter open and all I see around me is white walls and beeping machines but then my eyes fall on the most beautiful creature I have seen in my life, I’m over the world knowing that I got to wake up to her.

Kaia: Dartanian she’s awake!

Me: My darling, please don’t yell we are in a hospital.

She was on me in a heartbeat, I winced so she flew of me at warp speed but I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to my lips. I felt her sigh and my heartbeat accelerated.

Kaia: I’ve missed you so much Baby.

Me: I know but I back now my love.

We went back to kissing then my dad cleared his throat.

Me: Daddy

He flew over to my bed and embraced me.

Dad: Don’t ever scare me like that again, I thought I lost you.

Me: Dad I’m back ok and now I really hungry, I could really go for a baconator from Wendy’s.

Kaia: I’ll go get it.

Me/Dad: No

Me: I’ve been asleep for a while now and I need My Kaia time.

Dad: Do you want a frosty to Baby?

Me: Yes please

With that dad left to get me food and I dragged Kaia back to my lips. I can feel the need and want in her kisses. We were like this for about a half a hour and sucks that It couldn’t go any further because that’s what I really did want, I wanted her, all of her.

After having a shower and an amazing burger the guys came in along with Mama Jules and Papa Roger.

Mama: Hey Baby Girl we’ve missed you and the boys are really getting annoying.

Rick: Hey.

Papa: Hey it’s true.

It was really cool because even Twinny’s boyfriend Elliot is in here, I still cant shake the feeling that I know him and that he sort of looks familiar.

They are all sitting there and my dad walks in, he knows all of my friends but Elliot so I introduced them.

Me: Dad this is Elliot.

Elliot: Its great to meet you Sir.