Chapter Seven: Bath

She held your hand as you walked back through the castle towards her bed chambers.

Servants bowed their heads as you passed them, moving aside respectfully. Alcina did not even seem to acknowledge them, however you found yourself in a strange kind of shock from this vicarious taste of power and rank.

She ushers you into her room, and you oblige, crossing the threshold without any hesitation.

The door shuts and once again, leaving you both entirely alone, save for one another.

She sighs, removing her hat and gloves, finally relaxing, letting go of the person she has to be outside of this room. This was the side of her that you found yourself longing for the most. Alcina being her true self, the self that she shared only with you - at least whilst she found she still had a use for you - still enjoyed you as more than a mere bottle of wine in her cabinet.

"Pet, undress me." she orders.

You begin to help unbutton the back of her dress, stretching on your tiptoes. You just about manage to meet her halfway, until she does the rest. You gaze up, watching as she allows the dress to fall from her shoulders.

It stops at her generous hips, which you are able to reach. You aid her in shimmying the material down to the floor.

She kneels, gifting you with the privilege of undoing her brassiere, allowing her gorgeous, soft breasts to become free, delicate pink nipples hardening in the cool night air. Thoughts of feeling her large breasts, cupping them in your hands and planting your mouth against them begin to run through your head at one million miles an hour, but you swat your primal urges back as you concentrate on removing her lace garters now.

She rises to full height once more, and now she is just as naked as you.

Her body is divine. A womanly, generous figure which leaves you feeling dizzy with want and awe. Seeing her in her most natural form made you feel as though you were in the most pleasant of dreams, which you feared you could awaken from at any minute. The softness of her body appeared to you like an oasis within the stone cold, hard walls of Castle Dimitrescu. One which you knew you would never tire of drinking in.

She leans down and kisses you, her lips brushing yours with a gentleness that makes that special space between your hips ignite with a sickening, delicious want.

You could almost cry when she turns away from you, making her way to the en suite.

"Come, pet." she muses.

You bristle with anxiety, remembering the last time you were in the en suite, but you swallow and obediently make your way after her, taking full advantage of the opportunity to view her hips and ass sway seductively as she moved.

You're back in the en suite. There's the bath again, full of bubbles and flowery sweet scents, cushioned in the soft orange glow of candlelight.

She gracefully steps into the tub, lowering herself into the bubbles with such delicious, intentional poise that you find your knees go weak at the sight of it.

She submerges, leaning back and shutting her eyes for a moment, appreciating the aromas and the warmth. You look at her, a Pre-Raphaelite vision of womanly perfection, that you had the pleasure of having all to yourself in this moment.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asks teasingly, now shooting you a deviant look through sunlight eyes.

You could have died.

"Don't worry, I made the servants scour the entire room for any spiders." she quipped, that familiar cold edge returning to her voice threateningly.