Chapter Seventeen: Bottle

"You are just so good," Alcina murmurs.

You pull yourself away from between her legs, letting your tongue lick over your own lips, tasting her and lapping up the last drops of her ecstasy. Lately Alcina had taken to stowing you away under her writing desk, where you could attend to her as she read and wrote the necessary letters for the day. As you grew more skilled and adept at making her come, her want for you became all the more insatiable. It was like she just couldn't get enough of you.

In fact, for the past week, you had felt closer to Alcina than ever before. You suppose, that would be inevitable, after she mortifyingly drained you of your period in the space of ten helplessly blissful minutes, but still - you were coming to enjoy pleasing her, being her pet and in return, coveting all of the praise, kisses and touches that came with it.

You lean against her legs as you listen to her breathing slow, her heart rate steadying after you had singlehandedly managed to make it flutter with your kisses and attention.

Making Alcina happy, you realised, made you happy. Beneath the veil of her imposing exterior; the intimidating facade which she posed for the servants and the nobles - was actually an affectionate and devilishly flirtatious woman who you were learning how to please in ways which made her in turn reward you with the same fervour.

You sigh contentedly, relaxing against her legs and looking up to see her gazing down at you, the warmth of her yellow eyes bathing you in the recognition you so crave.

You shiver as a hand comes down to cup your chin, drawing you to her as she leans down towards you, her dark crimson lips meeting yours and sucking softly as you both meet for a delicious moment. You savour the feeling of her eyelashes fluttering closed against your cheeks, the scent of her, the coolness of her skin which you wanted so badly to touch and caress...

Then the phone rings.

You know better than to roll your eyes - Alcina would never entertain your grievances in regards to Mother Miranda - who you knew would undoubtedly be on the other end of the line - again.

"Sorry, sweetheart," she groans softly, "you should go now. Why not relax in the library for a while?" she suggests, pushing her chair further back from the desk, allowing you to make your exit.

You begin to whine and squirm against her, but the warning look she shoots you quickly douses the embers of your want. You know better than to overstay your welcome with her, though it hurts your heart every time you have to draw yourself back. You reluctantly crawl out from under the desk, cursing the phone and making a mental note to sneak in a pair of scissors with you next time you were down there, so you could simply cut the phone line.

You make to leave the study, listening half-heartedly to Alcina answering the phone.

"Yes, Mother Miranda, I have everything in order, we should be ready by the end of the month..."

You glance back at her for a moment. You took in her grip on the phone, the faint hint of uncertainty in her voice, the shadows that fall across her eyes.

"...That was Heisenberg's responsibility, not mine -"

You hang back by the doorway as you see her visibly tense, all the bliss of the orgasm you just gave her already evaporating away to nothing in the wake of Mother Miranda.

"No. I apologise," she manages through gritted teeth, like a scolded child.

Alcina looks up, brow furrowed in annoyance that you are still there and dismisses you swiftly with a wave of her hand. You turn quickly, knowing better than to push your luck, leaving the study and closing the door behind you with a painful finality.