Chapter Twelve: Spoon

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, sorry for the super long character development chapter. Now please enjoy this sexy sex scene... that's sexy... Hopefully. IDK.***

You're so flustered by the wine and the intense heat it stirs deep between your hips that you practically mewl when Lady Dimitrescu leans across the table, pulling your mouth to hers, her lips sucking in your tongue with insatiable hunger.

Then she parts from you as she stands, her height drawing her away from you. You could have cried. Without even thinking, you climb onto your chair and shakily, unevenly step onto the table, hearing the clattering of cutlery and the smashing of glass on the floor beside you as you knock over just about everything on it in your wake.

You stand before her, almost eye to eye, for the very first time. She looks so different like this. She looks human and as full of need as you are. You find yourself panting, your chest desperate with want and desire for her, in spite of everything.

"Oh, you bad girl," she chides, "look at what you've done."

Her gloved hand snakes around your neck and grips it, firmly. You feel so small and so very breakable in her grasp right now. 

And yet...

You lean forward, you eyes closing softly, lips parting, wanting so keenly for them to meet hers.

You moan as you feel them on you, soft and full, gently planting themselves against yours and creating a gateway for the warm wetness of your tongues to greet one another, swirling and flicking expertly like dance partners. You taste her, the blood, the sweetness, the darkness, the light - all of it. You crave it all.

You feel yourself becoming overwhelmed, knees almost buckling. Wetness is beginning to drip down from between your legs as your desire overcomes you. You whimper pathetically into her mouth, and she responds with soft, earthy moans of pleasure.

You feel her free hand begin exploring more of you, firstly tracing the small of your back before circling to your hip and then up to your breasts. You gasp when she cups one and squeezes it, making your skin break out in goosebumps.

You make to reciprocate, feeling impassioned and as a result, bolder. You feel your way to her generous chest, her small whines encouraging you to continue. You mirror her movements on your own breast, cupping and massaging, feeling her nipples becoming hard underneath the soft fabric of her dress.

The kiss is becoming more intense, as you pull each other closer and allow your hands to continue exploring, without restraint. You feel her hand leave your throat and move to the back of your scalp, grabbing your hair taught with an icy, delicious pain that makes you cry out against her.

She pulls you away from her and you see her perfect lipstick is now ruined, smeared over her chin as though she had been gorging on your blood, rather than kissing you. You realise your face must be a mess of it too and go to wipe your mouth with the back of your hand. She grabs it by the wrist and holds it down.

"No, pet. I like it when you look messy like this," she purrs, planting a kiss on your collarbone and allowing her teeth to graze your skin ever so teasingly.

She still holds you in place by your hair, rooting you to the spot so that when she extends the long, knife-like claws on her free hand, there's no way you can run.

You shriek with fright, hearing her laugh darkly as she brings them to you, tracing up your chest painfully slowly. You shiver.

"It's a shame, really pet. This dress did look so very good on you," she whispers in your ear.